Thread: Lee Beats On French Montana “Pop That”

PeezyBeatz is offline IN DUE SEASON!!

Lee Beats On French Montana “Pop That”

Sign in to disable this ad
    one of my homeboys Anthony Lee talking about making the track "Pop That" by French Montana. Check It Out

Rap Radar :: Lee Beats On French Montana “Pop That”

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

i'm done making posts lol...
    Last edited by PeezyBeatz; 07-07-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Wo_Dere is offline Registered User
    damn thats wassup congratz to you and your mane. Now yall just gotta stay in the lab and just keep them hits cranking. Mane he said Melanie Fiona wanna beat from him. I wanna marry her lol

PeezyBeatz is offline IN DUE SEASON!!
    ha yea i was glad when i saw the video of this because its my first time actually seeing one of my boys that i knew was making music back when we was in high school, doing work with an artist people hear everyday.

J.V. is offline Registered User
    Dope video! And dope beat!

Wo_Dere is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by PeezyBeatz View Post
    ha yea i was glad when i saw the video of this because its my first time actually seeing one of my boys that i knew was making music back when we was in high school, doing work with an artist people hear everyday.
    Im glad to see it paying off, Ive only been at this for a year now, and Im realizing its going take a lil more time to really hone in on my craft. Motst people been at it for a lil bit before they blow. He def got alot of work in his future. Wayne got an album coming, hopefully he get more shit on French album. Cant wait till this start popping in clubs

Thread Information