The KING is BACK !!!

yeah no malice is down with Yahweh now instead of shaking your head a prayer is better

Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Well,I am an atheist...so prayer is a symptom of schizophrenia to me. I really hate the Clipse aren't together anymore tho

yeah if you're a Atheist you probably won't like No Malice new stuff if he stays true to his faith
well maybe you will his solo songs aren't about faith just no violent and drug raps

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
yeah if you're a Atheist you probably won't like No Malice new stuff if he stays true to his faith
well maybe you will his solo songs are about faith just no violent and drug raps

-Coach Antonio

I enjoy gospel music..I just don't subscribe to it's teachings. I enjoy The Canton Spirituals...my grandfather has a gospel group called The Gospel Tornadoes..they dropped an album at the legendary Sun Studios. I've played drums and organized many many youth concerts at my mom's church....I'm an atheist..but I'm still a musician...good music is good music.

I enjoy gospel music..I just don't subscribe to it's teachings. I enjoy The Canton Spirituals...my grandfather has a gospel group called The Gospel Tornadoes..they dropped an album at the legendary Sun Studios. I've played drums and organized many many youth concerts at my mom's church....I'm an atheist..but I'm still a musician...good music is good music.

Not the Gospel Tornadoes! That's down south CLASSIC right there!!

My uncle was in The Williams Brothers....he quit the group right before they made it big.

that's what's up

have you heard these songs
this kind of show No Malice Mind frame

-Coach Antonio

Not the Gospel Tornadoes! That's down south CLASSIC right there!!

My uncle was in The Williams Brothers....he quit the group right before they made it big.

Yep..my grandpops (Lenear"Sonny"Young) and his sister Ora "China" Byrd are the founding members and only surviving OG members. They still tour regionally I believe...I donated my 12 piece Pearl set to them once I started using drum machines. On the Sun Studio album they made..he has writing credit for damn near every track..I'll never ask but I know those royalties are loooovely.

Yep..my grandpops (Lenear"Sonny"Young) and his sister Ora "China" Byrd are the founding members and only surviving OG members. They still tour regionally I believe...I donated my 12 piece Pearl set to them once I started using drum machines. On the Sun Studio album they made..he has writing credit for damn near every track..I'll never ask but I know those royalties are loooovely.

FP Legend... if you did not know.

God is real though.

Last edited:
Cat's go to jail screaming "**** dem crakkka's".....they come out talking bout some...

lol true
ppl that this either continue to follow Christ
or they don't read the bible and go by whatever a Pastor tells them(end up in a Mega-church setting not recieving the true gospel just some watered down false teaching

-Coach Antonio/Saint Antonio

Then so is Clark Kent, Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne. They all have an equal amount of evidence of existence.

Bible was written by 66 people... 666 is bad though.

Don't care much... something higher is making my life great...

I am alive, free and I have a job... what else do I need? I love my kids from my standpoint...

holla....

Bizzy Bone song was corny as "hell"...

Here....

Last edited:
Back