That Kid That Wanted 100 Bugz HAS COMPETITION

I can't even hate on dude... All he needs is some real studio time, and A LOT of direction... I'm kinda disturbed with some of the things on his myspace... including his mom's comments, people sending him manhattan's, dudes cursing up a storm, the "so sexy" comments, etc... I'm loving the "street legal" oversized white tee over the pajama pants, and the Christmas '08 pics with his little brother in the background in the footy Spiderman P.J.'s...

KIT Lewis Music said:
I can't even hate on dude... All he needs is some real studio time, and A LOT of direction... I'm kinda disturbed with some of the things on his myspace... including his mom's comments, people sending him manhattan's, dudes cursing up a storm, the "so sexy" comments, etc... I'm loving the "street legal" oversized white tee over the pajama pants, and the Christmas '08 pics with his little brother in the background in the footy Spiderman P.J.'s...

you need help

KIT Lewis Music said:

Bro ease on the Pedophelia before you hit Troup status

"i may not be dj clue, but i had an interview too"

hellaware stand up!!!

that sounds like extreme Tupperware or something, hellaware.

make sure you check the video with him and local radio DJ Mellie Mel....where Mellie tells the kids at his middle school to stop pickin on him

^^^LOL @ him staring down the camera. T-Bone is the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
MysterE said:
make sure you check the video with him and local radio DJ Mellie Mel....where Mellie tells the kids at his middle school to stop pickin on him
lol wow that was classic.

Fail #1-This kids rapping
Fail #2-This kids parents for allowing him to continue this nonsence
Fail #3-Who ever is rapping with this kid
Fail #4-Taking a picture with soulja boy and thinking its cool
Fail #5-BUGZ???????
Fail #6-Hellaware
Fail #7-Whoever this guy S.E.L.F. is
Fail #8-Having T-Bone as your rap name
Fail #9-His adlibs....Che-Cheya!!!!!
Fail #10-Buying a pair of Yums

Back