Just Got Robbed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
robberies ROUTINELY happen at night...

OP is lucky this wasn't a HOME INVASION.

Businesses get robbed at night...WHEN THERE'S NOBODY THERE.

Homes get robbed in the day time...WHEN THERE'S NOBODY THERE.

It's not about night or day. It's about the best chance of being in and out, undetected.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Yeah I'm not saying I could kill them, but if they're in my house, how do I know they don't have weapons? People where I'm at aren't gonna rob a house with nothing on them. And I have no problem shooting a dude in my house, cause I don't know what the f*ck they have.

My grandparents house was robbed when I was there in February and those dudes had guns. My grandmother called the cops from here room so nothing serious happened. But still, nothing is worse when you know people are in your house, getting robbed isn't the worst part, the worst part is just sitting there and waiting for them to come to the room your in. You don't know what they're gonna dude, their first instinct might be to shoot whoever they see, the suspense kills you. That sh*t is the worst.

And Troup you don't know sh*t about how things godown in these neighborhoods. I'm not proud of it at all but I'm just saying.

I bet you've never been to a place like Avondale a day in your life and you'd prolly be shook if you were there for 5 minutes.

Dude...I grew up in Lincoln Courts. THE PROJECTS. U know Laurel Homes? Down where Taft High School is? The West End? Downtown? Whatever u wanna call it, that's where I grew up...in the 80's...when crack first touched down.

I grew up 2 blocks away from District 1. Avondale people were SCARED to come to Lincoln Courts. Winton Terrace, The Fay, Engilsh Woods...all of those places were RESORTS compared to Lincoln Courts.

Avondale. Avondale ain't shit. Avondale still ain't shit compared to Evanston, where I lived from 16 - 25.

Shook going to Avondale. That's funny as hell. I ride thru there on a regular. I shop over at the Deveroes in Avondale Towne Center. It don't get much more hood than that. Some rappers that I used to fcuk with were in some apartments just north of Deveroes.

What part of Avondale you live in? Bet it ain't no where close to Forest, where the real hood niggaz is. You probably live in NORTH AVONDALE. lol.

C'mon son.

And again...What neighborhood do you live in?? Cuz ain't no niggaz in Avondale robbed you in the middle of the night. I know niggaz in Avondale, and trust me, they gon hit you in the daytime.

I was gonna say too, this is the best I've EVER seen someone take a robbery, lol. Either you're a very level headed dude, or the story is false.. but seeing that your still defending it after troup dissected it like the frog in your 6th grade science class, Ima roll with the former.

Hell robbers are getting smarter, but there still are stupid ones I guess lol.

Sucks tho man.

(edit)
Uh ohh maybe I spoke too soon

Troup is goin in for round 2!

Last edited:
Hey it's another Troupie.

whoaa, dont try and get at me just cuz u fabricated ur story to get some sympothy. and also, u need to snap out of pus$y mode; who the **** is aware that ppl are in their house and all they do is bang a wall??? i wuda walked out with a ****in bat or a somethin heavy and charged these dudes!! wtf wer u thinkin!! especially if its somethin u worked hard for, u dnt just let it go without a fight

I have no problem shooting a dude in my house, cause I don't know what the f*ck they have

or what they DON'T have.

that body-case is gonna stick if you cap an-unarmed man...or you're gonna have to plead down to a lesser charge...

either way you goin' to the pen if dog wasn't armed and you body him.

Troup - Tell you would be scary as f*ck in Over-the-Rhine or some sh*t.I'm not saying I live in Avondale. I'm not about to post the neighborhood I live in dude.

And I'm not talking about where you used to be. I'm talking about now.

I really doubt you could go to Avondale or Walnut Hills dude. Like I said I don't care what you used to live. 50 Cent used to live in the hood too but I bet he'd be scary as f*ck going back there in the HOOD. Not around Queens, where sh*t is real.

The hood to you is probably Hyde Park.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troup - Tell you would be scary as f*ck in Over-the-Rhine or some sh*t.I'm not saying I live in Avondale. I'm not about to post the neighborhood I live in dude.

And I'm not talking about where you used to be. I'm talking about now.

I really doubt you could go to Avondale or Walnut Hills dude. Like I said I don't care what you used to live. 50 Cent used to live in the hood too but I bet he'd be scary as f*ck going back there in the HOOD. Not around Queens, where sh*t is real.

The hood to you is probably Hyde Park.

Dude...I was just in Evanston a few weeks ago. I just went over to Alabama Fish (on the corner of Race Street and Liberty, in Over The Rhine) on my LUNCH BREAK...in khaki's and a polo shirt.

Hell, actually I was just in Walnut Hills on Friday. I'm not talking driving thru there either.

The Church I go to is on the corner of Findlay and Elm...in Over The Rhine. A block away from Findlay Market.

That area of Over The Rhine was GROUND ZERO for the riots back in 2001.

I'm ALWAYS in the hood...cuz my family and friends still live there. I ain't never been afraid of the hood....I grew up in the PROJECTS. Then lived in the HOOD until I was 25. What I'm gon be scared for? The hood has ALWAYS BEEN HOME.

And u damn right i don't live in any of those neighborhoods right now. You supposed to MAKE IT OUT OF THE HOOD. You ain't supposed to come up and stay in the hood.

lol. U won't say what neighborhood u live in? Why not?? Nobody knows ur real name, so it's not like they can look you up.

Cuz you lying. :cry:

You aint' got to lie to kick it dude. Seriously. Just change ur screen name.

You're probably *******. Nah, Cal is older than 17. He should be about 20 now. And his parents live in Forest Park.

I'm the most hood in this thread...I don't have neighbors.

prairie_home_poster-p228219163561159856cldk_400.jpg

Troup - don't take it the wrong way man I ain't saying I expect anybody to stay in those areas if they can get out. That sh*t is ignorant when people say that, only people say that is people who say that are the people who know they can't get out because they refuse to do what they need to do. You just kinda attacked me lol so I was just saying.. I didn't knew you grew up where you did.

lol. Dude. Over The Rhine was my playground growing up. That's where we ran the streets.

You might be scared, but those places are HOME to me. I'm from the hood. Why would I ever be scared to go back? I know how to handle mine.

You act like people in the hood are wild animals, who are just waiting to pounce on you.

You are clearly white, and clearly not from the hood. Because you talk like someone not from the hood.

I should probably stop now...u have been exposed.

Is this the hood cred thread?

Come get your street rep up people post your hoodest experience

Last edited:
Troup - don't take it the wrong way man I ain't saying I expect anybody to stay in those areas if they can get out. That sh*t is ignorant when people say that, only people say that is people who say that are the people who know they can't get out because they refuse to do what they need to do. You just kinda attacked me lol so I was just saying.. I didn't knew you grew up where you did.

Cuz you're lying. Your story has more holes than a crackheads drawz.

You ain't got to lie to kick it.

Cuz you're lying. Your story has more holes than a crackheads drawz.

You ain't got to lie to kick it.
lmao ok dude.

On the real, what is the point of posting something in a forum if it's a lie? Like who just says "I'm gonna say I got robbed" cuz at the end of the day, I don't know none of yall. Nobody here personally knows each other. Like you said yall don't even know my name, so what is the point of me lying. People that do that think it's cool to say they got robbed and sh*t, but still, they do that to people they know. They don't talk about it on an internet forum if it's just something they thought of one day cuz that doesn't benefit anybody. And really it's lame to think it benefits your 'street cred' or whatever but that's how people think. But even those dudes aren't gonna do it on an internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back