Jeezy Arrested For Gun Possession In California

Ridin round with a Yopper in Cali? He'll be aiight. Not serious there unless it's dirty AND connectable to him. Even with felonies, a gun might not land you a day in prison in Cali. NYC? You done! In his defence, Jeezy and affiliates(former or current)shouldn't think it's sweet enough for them out there to be caught without one.

Yea in NYC its pretty much guaranteed your going to sit down for at least a year minimum if you get caught carrying illegally. If you got F's and/or you was busting be prepared to sit down for up to 15 years

Jeezy is a damned fool just like many of the rappers that came before him were and this is just a typical example of when keeping it real goes wrong.

I'm shocked that dudes don't understand that nomatter how grown Jeezy is, with what he reps, in Cali, it was better for him to be caught with it than without it. Not saying I condone any of it, I pride myself in being able to ride around without one...but c'mon, if I was in his shoes, I may have got caught with worse.

Dude has aligned himself with alot of guys with targets on them(just part of the game), from Crip affiliates to 400 to BMF. Being that he's on foreign soil...nvmd. Feel like I'm e-snitching when all this should be on the net.

Last edited:
Comes with the territory. Dudes rap about the stuff and claim they real......well you get real results.

Imagine Warren Buffet getting busted with an AK.

Rappers put themselves in a rut being stuck in eras where that type of stuff (being real) for actual entertainment. It was a sad time of Hood to hood videos and which rappers have lived the real life for real. That type of stuff is old now. Especially with all of these cops showing up as murderers now in the public's eyes. Time to change the focus of this shit. Instead of waiting for the GOT DAMN MEDIA to tell you to fly to Ferguson like an "ATTENTION WHORE SUCKA".............you MFers need to have more "social conscious" people around you to electrify your mind into what's going on. YOU ONLY SEE THREE MOTHERS.....what about the rest? You only seeing blacks killed by the police....what about the other races? You want to keep it real and support that ONE MEDIA INFLUENCED EVENT.....and a dozen more cops have murdered others....beating on others. FUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MFERS? These rappers doing TOO MUCH talking to actually care.....so I see it as attention whoring.....you doing no more than what the media did to get you in front of the camera...MFER!

Sorry yall.......rant over.

I'm shocked that dudes don't understand that nomatter how grown Jeezy is, with what he reps, in Cali, it was better for him to be caught with it than without it. Not saying I condone any of it, I pride myself in being able to ride around without one...but c'mon, if I was in his shoes, I may have got caught with worse.

Dude has aligned himself with alot of guys with targets on them(just part of the game), from Crip affiliates to 400 to BMF. Being that he's on foreign soil...nvmd. Feel like I'm e-snitching when all this should be on the net.
Fair enough. But according to wiki dude is 36 and at that age its time, in my view to switch sh_ up.
I got this thing with people with a little money not becoming professional when it comes to certain things.
I don't think athletes should be pulled over drunk driving (u can afford a driver) or getting caught with green (people should be bringing that sh_ to u).
If u got enemies, hire professional security with people with papers on their weapons. Not saying u can't have a couple of homies with u on the road, but them dudes can't be getting me locked up for dumb shit.
Call me old, but I just think the whole gansta rapper thing with 10 affiliated cats in your crew at certain age is not very mature and its not good for business.
But like I said, I'm old and ain't no time dumb shit. :sigh:

Never understand why they carry AKs. It's the most inaccessible weapon in a quick gun fight. You have to run and pop your trunk, pull that gigantic rifle out while someone is unloading on you.

Why not keep a gatling gun in the bus as well?

Never understand why they carry AKs. It's the most inaccessible weapon in a quick gun fight.

As a musician, you got to build yourself an LRAD. So much more fun than a bland AK. :cool:

Jeezy seems very inmature. A 36 year old man from the ATL carrying choppers claiming crip:

Last edited:
I was kinda thinkin the same thing....
His album dropped...
He had like no press for it... i saw like 1 commercial....
Last thing we heard was him hitting or threating his son...
-he couldnt let that be the thing on niggas mind before his drop

Back