Jaz- o

Jay extended the hand of GRATITUDE and LOYALTY when he, Dame and Biggs started Rocafella.

JAZ-O DECLINED.

END OF STORY.

That man chose to walk his own path. You can't say "I decline your offer, but come back when you're worth half a billion dollars and make me a better offer".

#GTFOHWTBS

Jay only owes a few street guys at this point...that's Emory and Klein.

Both those guys did bids for Jay.

Word is, he's taking care of these guys.

That's it.

Jay-Z owes no one anything, maybe Dehaven if anyone. Jay takes care of Ta Ta and Bleek. Like I said I really dont expect too many individuals to share their hard earned millions. I just come from a community both legal and illegal where the haves break bread with the have nots.This aint got shyt to do with contractual obligations. It's just a simple concept of one Black man helping another. We used to be community oriented up to the mid 60's. Corporate America can strip you of your identity if you let it. Even with a few hundred million, I'd still be a brother who thinks about those who are struggling. My conscience would not let me rest knowing that I am worth a few hundred million(which is excessive and which I wont be able to spend it all)spend and my boy who introduced me to rap and was a big influence aint clearing 50k a year and is riding the train. I can see it now, me drunk,being the introspective dude I am. "Help Jaz O and his family out" is what my conscience would repeatedly say. Most others wouldnt give two thoughts about Jaz O or his mother. It's nothing for me to buy him a car and purchase he and his moms a 20 year, $50,000 annuity. That's roughly 2 million dollars. Which would average out to 100k a year for 20 years. Jay makes 20 million annually easily and I'm not even talking about the few hundred million he already has. the 100K is like 50 dollars to him. America is unfair, if I am able to help a brother and his family(see how I keep stressing that word and his moms)from the hood who was my mentor and introduced me to a profession that enabled me to amass a few hundred million, I'm gonna break him off on GP alone;general principle. That's no Corporate Jargon. That's just a brother from the streets putting wealth in its proper perspective: LIKE DONALD STERLING STATED, Blacks talk all that shit, but we're the last ones to help each other with cash. Remember when i said, Jay's got enough Money to help Jaz O instead of leaving his entire estate for his kids to fight over and become lazy brats;read about Sting.

Maybe he should be called Sting-y.
Pop icon Sting says his children won’t be getting trust funds from his vast fortune, assuming there’s anything remaining.
The 16-time Grammy Award winner and former front man of The Police told The Mail on Sunday that the vast wealth would be “albatrosses” around the necks of his six children.
“There won’t be much money left because we are spending it!” the songwriter who grew up in a shipbuilding community in northeast England says he told the kids.

People make assumptions, that they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth, but they have not been given a lot,” he said.

Now out that 300 million, since my kids aint getting all of it like Sting and I can only buy so much property, there's a few bucks left over to help Jaz-0 and a few others. That's just me though. Like I previously mentioned NBA athletes pay monthly expenses for mentors and relatives(best believe lebron pays living expenses for a few people(like the family who raised him for a few years)Consider Jaz O a mentor.

Last edited:

That's what happens to the drug dealers. They get out of jail after a long bid, have no money, education or job skills to rely on. They don't want to go back to jail so they look for legal ways to make money primarily writing books, doing documentaries etc.. These are average dudes telling the avreage drug dealer tale from the hood.

He sure doesn't, so why are you going on about how he should help out Jaz when he gave him the exact same opportunity he had at the exact same time?

it's called an opinion. You even have one too. I'm just an individual who is encouraging a wealthy individual to help a less fortunate former comrade. Is this a groundbreaking new revolutionary concept? It's no different than a 1% vs the common man debate. Rap topics sometime entail much deeper topics than whose song you like. . Sharing wealth? Of course this is a taboo in today's industry unless you're a stripper, then they got racks for days(lol) Your guys selfishness is normal though. Money corrupts most. It's easy to become so enamored with it, you want to keep it all. Most people's logic is it is my money, why should I give it to him. My logic is I can spend no more than 150, 200 million tops in my lifetime. Instead of Uncle Sam getting it or leaving it all to my kids or an estate with attorney costs, why not redistribute it to friends and family. That's a no brainer for me. This is deeper than just Jay Z giving Jaz O money that he didnt earn. This is about a problem within the Black community. Blacks don't stick together as a whole and help those lose fortunate once we've made it whether it be charitable gifts, volunteering or employment opportunities.Even though my generous ways are in the minority, I know many individuals who believed Jay should at least given the man a job. 40/40 club doing security, something.the fact that you could be comfortable not helping a guy who you are a disciple of once you've amassed that wealth shows greed, insensitivity, questionable integrity and forgetting your roots. It's easy to be an azzhole once your rich. Let's say you & I had a situation similar to Jay Z and Jaz O. You're no longer a rapper and you still live in the hood and you're struggling and I'm have the wealth and business leverage that Jay Z has. Me being a god natured dude and how I was raised, I'm gonna help you. The sad reality is most people would just say fuk u and keep it moving.

Last edited:
it's called an opinion. You even have one too. I'm just an individual who is encouraging a wealthy individual to help a less fortunate former comrade. Is this a groundbreaking new revolutionary concept? It's no different than a 1% vs the common man debate. Rap topics sometime entail much deeper topics than whose song you like. This one addressses wealth, greed and some artist's ability to forget where they come from. Even though my generous ways are in the minority, I know many individuals who believed Jay should at least give the man a job. That's a flaw within the Black community. The ability to help each other once we've made it whether it be charitable gifts, volunteering or employment opportunities. Who disagress with this stament? Non Blacks and bourgey Blacks that's who. That's what happens when you grow up on boom bap and listened to artists who have discussed meaningful topics. Sharing wealth? Of course this is a taboo in today's industry unless you're a stripper, then they got racks for days(lol)

Oh so because one guy made it out the hood and is in the 1% bracket he owes everyone a helping hand?

That is what you just typed after saying Jay owes nobody nothing, it is a bit ironic you would toss out the same "you owe me" argument that lazy and stupid people use to justify collecting money for doing nothing. Earlier you said "America isn't fair" well you are right, not everyone gets a trophy just for showing up, to get a trophy you have to put in work and take risks. Jaz was offered the chance to take a risk and put in work but he didn't sign the papers on it so f*ck him and his whiny a$$.

Nas could put Jaz to work but he doesn't, or is it that Nas offered and Jaz said no? We don't know, but if he really was hurting he could get plenty of work if he wanted it but instead he is sitting around with his sour grapes waiting for a handout because his boy took a risk he wasn't willing to take so now he is owed somehow.

Bunch of bullsh!t

BTW Dame took the same risk as Jay and look where he is sitting now, not as high as Jay but he aint hurting any time soon. Since he doesn't have as much as Jay does Jay owe him an extra check? Oh thats right he came up with Jay and earned his check, so since Jaz seems the catalyst for this happening does Dame owe Jaz a check too?

LOL, I have enough immediate folks in my circle that are struggling. I saw a video of Money Mayweather making it rain in the club with $30,000. You could see the pain in his boys face when they were throwing them racks in the crowd. They were like "what about us? We could use the money ourselves"(lol)

Those same dudes steal Mayweather's watches that cost $70,000. They are not his "boys" they are boys.

Learn how to scrap like Money May.... get your 30 g's. Do you think 30'g is the equivalent of 70 million a night after all of that hard ass training. Do you train or just post on FP? If I made 70 million... 30'g's is the equivalent of a car wash BUT the sweat behind it... shows how he got to be the BEST ever. Better than Muhammad, Roy, Holyfield, (Not better than Roy though..)... only one on the the way is Andre Ward is if he can get healthy. Dude is a beast - watches Floyd probably. Floyd is good people, I relate. You do for people, they shit on you - life. You (not you Benji) are a self made person. Nobody else can make you - you. Your Mama? Floyd has THE hardest job in the world. He lost the Maidana fight but the name alone... showed ShowTime boxing what TMT meant.

STFU Benji.

Last edited:
STFU Benji.

giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

They had a show one time of how Bill Gate's money equates to the average person. Bill Gates buying a Yacht is like us going to McDonalds and ordering off of the dollar menu.

Floyd had multiple income streams. The pain in Floyd's boy's faces is because they don't go to the gym at 2am and train and they aren't ready for the Vegas spotlights, Floyd has been training for that ish since he was 8 years old. Good boxers around him. He has had a few gift decisions... but they weren't robberies. The networks know what makes money and so does Floyd.

Floyd's friends aren't the same friends he's always had - Ray j, 50... people get a little jealous, the other dudes wanted free meals and women.

For the record, If you've ever let another man pay for YOUR dinner... maybe you were the ho that night... not the pimp. Not directed at anyone in particular. Just saying. Men of pride and esteem... have certain things they hold in high regard.

Whoot!

Back