Jay-Z Launches D'usse Luxury Cognac In New York City

This guy gets it.

Jay Z just had a child, why not do something for the kids. Baby stuff is a huge market.

... wait,... he probably will. Baby strollers with cognac holders. That's what we can expect.

if kids after the father he can put the liquor on the humps

Camel_in_Mongolia.jpg

I thought he had Ace of Spade already...

He even put LUXURY in the description, lol.

I can see dudes on their front porch now...

"What chall drankin'?"

"That Jigga! We livin' in Luxury... come on up"

I thought he had Ace of Spade already...

He even put LUXURY in the description, lol.

I can see dudes on their front porch now...

"What chall drankin'?"

"That Jigga! We livin' in Luxury... come on up"

niggu...you shud show....some....re...re...res...respe.....respect....niggu...jay niggu......watch da throne niggu.....

JAYZGERVAIS2.gif

Helping your people fail...

that's what I don't like

and who cares about a stadium in Brooklyn when his poison water is going to be sold nation wide.

Tell him to provide minimum wage stadium jobs for everyone if that's the argument.

He showed his true colors when he tried to sell those T shirts.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

What happened to the people that started with him. Where are they?

Jay Z cares about Jay Z.

Last edited:
Bet he's gonna do a deal with camel cigarettes next. Camel Blacks. Niggs in the hood gonna call em camelbacks. $15 a pack. The filter is gonna be all black and the rest is gonna be a black and white candycane style. And it will be filled with the cheapest, nastiest tobacco you can find.

Damn I'd be rich if I just got off my ass.

Don't see the issue with this.
Someone is going to make the alcohol that people will drink themselves into a stupor with.
Why not use your name to create a drink and get MORE money ?
Some Drinking Age College chick doesn't care WHO made it just WHAT IT DOES TO HER. lol

As for as putting his peoples on, I'm sure J. Cole is sitting pretty after all of that touring.

Last edited:
cognac<duff beer, lol

beers_homer_simpson_duff_beer_desktop_1024x768_wallpaper-199169.jpeg

lololol lol :)

Back