HomerDrool.jpg

cognac<duff beer, lol

beers_homer_simpson_duff_beer_desktop_1024x768_wallpaper-199169.jpeg

Attachments

• lghr0173+homer-simpson-duff-beer-the-simpsons-poster.jpg
    lghr0173+homer-simpson-duff-beer-the-simpsons-poster.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Why do they come up with stuff that's detrimental to their communities...

every single time... smh.

I can't wait for Kanye West Cigarettes

How about Rick Ross Lemon BBQ Pork Rinds...

Last edited:
Wiz khalifa brand rolling papers, in new OJ flavor.
Lil Wayne animal print tights.
Lil B brand v necks.
Mac Miller acne cream.

why they all do liquor ? there's much better businesses than some liquor you buy once a month on some Saturday's, make a product for average people, not rich people, make a product that sell everyday to a broad spectrum of people

why they all do liquor ? there's much better businesses than some liquor you buy once a month on some Saturday's, make a product for average people, not rich people, make a product that sell everyday to a broad spectrum of people

People drink alcohol every day.

Clubs/Bars buy liquor by the caseloads.

Ciroc has made Diddy 10's of millions of dollars, this year alone.

Jay has done plenty to help his community.

That huge basketball arena that's being built in BROOKLYN? All the jobs that's going to create? Not to mention the jobs that's gonna be created by the surrounding entertainment district that's gonna pop up.

Jay Z is creating minimum wage jobs that don't pay enough for people to afford his new Cognac.... Go Jigga!!!

Jay Z tried to sell T-Shirts to protesters... I doubt his moral compass cares much about anybody that doesn't sleep in the room with him at night.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Plies Acting Classes

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

The same stuff the tears down the black community, they try to glorify to pad their pockets!

Quit supporting these hoodlums. They're so far removed from you that they don't even want you breathing the same air they breathe.

50 Cent hocked Vitamin Water, that's what I'm talm bout. Something not so detrimental.

He's also promoting naming your kids ridiculous names. Can't wait for Iphone Bugatti Jenkins to be born.

Don't name your kids something you would name a race horse. It's unfair to the kid.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Do you think Common would come out with a Cognac to kick off the next generation of alcoholics?

Last edited:
Ouch.

Kinda harsh but very true.

I mean he's on records talking about 30 mil won't hurt him.

Where did he get that 30 mil... it's kind of a slap in the face to the people that buy his music.

In essence he's saying... "Look at what I'm doing with your money, LOLOLOL .... thanks..."

... and some people even said Forever Young wasn't wack... smh. There HAS to be hidden messages in his music, lol.

I bought his first two albums and then he started to try to include his name in the best to ever do it on his OWN. Let the people do that.

Nas shut him up though.... and that Renegade song will never go away. It's documented that Em ate him alive on his own record... and Nas co-signed it.

Wayne got ethered by Em too.

Last edited:
People drink alcohol every day.

Clubs/Bars buy liquor by the caseloads.

Ciroc has made Diddy 10's of millions of dollars, this year alone.

Jay has done plenty to help his community.

That huge basketball arena that's being built in BROOKLYN? All the jobs that's going to create? Not to mention the jobs that's gonna be created by the surrounding entertainment district that's gonna pop up.

what about some juice that grown ups drink in clubs and kids in the lunch break of school ? you make p diddy look like a broke dude...nah not really but you get my point

what about some juice that grown ups drink in clubs and kids in the lunch break of school ? you make p diddy look like a broke dude...nah not really but you get my point

This guy gets it.

Jay Z just had a child, why not do something for the kids. Baby stuff is a huge market.

... wait,... he probably will. Baby strollers with cognac holders. That's what we can expect.

Last edited:
Back