Jay-z Cosigns Niki Manaj

I wonder what her father, Dr. Dre, thinks of her rise...since he refused to have anything to do with her in the rap game.

You didn't know that?

Nicki Minoj's father is Dr. Dre. No BS. She wanted him to help her in the music industry, and she wasn't having no part of it.

She recorded a track about it before she got on...kinda like a Dear Daddy Diss song.

Lol...Troup you are so cruel. They don't know any better, how can you tease them like that.

Dre's daughter is Manaj, not Niki Manaj.

This is Manaj

http://hiphopruckus.blogspot.com/2008/07/manaj-dr-dres-daughter-spits-on-new.html

And below is Niki Manaj.

NickiMinaj100608102427.gif

Aww hell...so I was wrong.

All them hoes is the same to me.

How one hoe gon steal another hoe's name?

Aww hell...so I was wrong.

All them hoes is the same to me.

How one hoe gon steal another hoe's name?

Dre's daughter you're talkin about looks just like him. Plus she's from Cali I think. Plus how many people do you think have really heard of Dre's daughter, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two Dr.Dres,though. Can one of you explain how West COast Dre and Ed Lover's sidekick manage to exist in the same culture without bumping heads?

There are two Dr.Dres,though. Can one of you explain how West COast Dre and Ed Lover's sidekick manage to exist in the same culture without bumping heads?

Good point. I always wondered that. You basically have to say Ed Lover & Dr. Dre to know if you're talkin about the other Dre, lol. Plus it's spelled Nicki Minaj.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO @ noble...

Man... I'd bang 'er silly

Till her wig falls off..

She has a roller coaster wig on... so that's alot of banging

Nah, Ed's boy spells it all of the way out; Doctor Dre. That's how they differentiate.

Damn i never even knew that. It's the same thing though. Dre's daughter's name is Manaj & she's relatively unknown. Nicki Minaj is pretty well known now. There's tons of rappers w/ the same names. Whoever gets famous 1st pretty much takes it, lol.

How it's gon be 2 rapper hoes named Manaj?

That's like having 2 Jeezy's.

LOL....

I thought you knew and was trying to fool everyone...

You really thought Niki Manaj was Dr.Dre's daughter? Don't you think we'd have discussed this by now? "Why doesn't Niki Manaj get beats from her daddy..", **** like that?

Damn, you're out of it. Grampa Troup forgot to take his meds!

Back