J.cole

FromTheSoul

"its all From The Soul"
who agrees that J.cole is 2the most relevant rapper out at the moment?
if not then why? and who do you think is?

but in my opinion its good to hear some one rap about life on the real, getting bored of these "money, hoes and whip" rappers...

im down for checking out any rapper that some one mentions even if they aint big...

who agrees that J.cole is 2the most relevant rapper out at the moment?
if not then why? and who do you think is?

but in my opinion its good to hear some one rap about life on the real, getting bored of these "money, hoes and whip" rappers...

im down for checking out any rapper that some one mentions even if they aint big...

2nd most relevant??? eehhhh, and I like Cole. I do think he is nice with flow, and beat smithing game is so-so but I wouldn't say he is relevant....atleast not the 2nd most. He just hasn't SNATCHED the title yet and made you want to crown him, but he has room to grow so I don't disregard him.

who do I think is??? ....... I can't really say, Lupe maybe?

I understand the UK come up on things kinda late when it comes to American hip hop

(Not saying Chuck D is an "my word is law" type of figure)

but Chuck D say's during his lifetime of touring and performing worldwide he has noticed that American Hip Hop Culture is stagnit and lack's on the world competition when it comes to rating Breaking, DJ's, Rapping, and Graffiti.

and I've seen some DOPE ish when it comes to Graf and Breaking come out of the UK.

ima check him out

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

yeah i would say we are because it gets released her later, if it is released so to speak.
but then who from the uk do you know apart from the watered down trash thats in the charts.
there are so many amazing word smiths out here that go un heard from such a big hip hop cultured place as the usa.

not in a biased way because im from the uk but i think the word play/metaphors of usa rappers are really cheesy compared to some uk rappers
let me just name a few so you can check on what im saying>

Wretch 32
G FrSH
krept & konan
Shotty Horroh

but make sure you check there freestyle videos (not of the top freestyle befor some one comes back and says that they are all pre written haha)

My friend from the UK got me into rapping, he keeps me up on UK hip hop. I like it about the same as the scene here. Has its pros and cons

He's all right.. but yeah I agree with the other guys here.. he's kind of boring.. not saying he's not good.. just boring.

Back