I'm so cold...

W

Wals Kronkite

Well,lol...not really though. I felt like remixing omarion's 'ice box' though...test out some of my r&b skills. It's my second remix music video, not that that means much but anyways, check it out...tell me what you think of it and ask me a question if you have one or w/e. Thanx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dLFt2_scdY

sounds pretty good. sounds like it could be the real beat. it doesn't sound like you remixed the song.

sick remix wals, likin the kick, melody is real dope, great job with this one! i was kinda let down that it wasnt an actual beat making video though

What's good guys...damn...fp is love...for the most part anyways,lol. xtrodanaire - i almost wish i made a video of it too...me doing this remix was kinda a spur of the moment typa thing and i just ran with it...plus it was on the late night tip so...yeh,lol.

Its definetly tight, but I like the original version a lot too
All in all this joint rocks!!!

Last edited:
lol..i wish i could go back in time and show myself doing that but it's too late. Where's is the delorian when I need it, haha.

ayo, I'm feelin' this. tight work fa'sho dude.

this song and Nas' Hope must have the most amount of remixes going around the 'net right now.

yea homie real tight work..vid woulda been sick but its all good..but when i first listened to it i thought it was the real song..then after the sec time i heard the difference..keep doin ya thing bro

Hot remix of Icebox man, you got skillz. Yeah, just like the others said, that sounds like you didn't even remix it...sounds like the beat it should've had you know what I mean? Even though the original beat is sick too.

just out of curiousity, what kind of synth did you use Wals? And i like the strings in the back as well, I'm impressed by your remixes.

thanx to everyone showin some love and checking this out...

headphone - for this joint, i think i used all sounds from the Hypersonic VST

this track is crazy dope, sounds like the real joint. most remixes sound all mismatched and ****, but yours is on point.

Dope,
Keep

Eh Wals good job on this one man. Like everyone said, you got it on point keeping everything in key and it does sound like it could be the original beat.

Good work, keep it up.

Back