Illuminati Conspiracy, Muscianas Having Seizures

People should familiarize themselves with the side effects of using MDMA(Molly). Especially when you don't know where/who you're getting in from during a tour or show in a random city.

I'm not sure, but assume taking a plane flight can further your chances of a seizure off that shyt? Sorry, i don't keep up with all the facts behind seizures...but ain't no green doing that.

Not saying every one of these guys have seizures induced by poppin' points(didn't even know CB and KH had them), but I'm sure it's behind a decent percentage. Even if indirectly. Keri Hilson look like she pop too though, lol.

Last edited:
People should familiarize themselves with the side effects of using MDMA(Molly). Especially when you don't know where/who you're getting in from during a tour or show in a random city.

I'm not sure, but assume taking a plane flight can further your chances of a seizure off that shyt? Sorry, i don't keep up with all the facts behind seizures...but ain't no green doing that.

Not saying every one of these guys have seizures induced by poppin' points(didn't even know CB and KH had them), but I'm sure it's behind a decent percentage. Even if indirectly. Keri Hilson look like she pop too though, lol.

I think weed is being mentioned in reference to the conspiracy side of things rather than the seizure side of things...

....of course smoking weed is not a prerequisite for formulating irrational ideas and beliefs as that is just part and parcel of the way humans think by nature, as in it's just as normal for people to believe in the Illuminati as it is to believe that God exists or that a armed robber can use witchcraft to turn into a goat.

I ve noticed over the past two years alot of artists been having seizures. (Lil Wayne, Keri Hilson, Chris Brown, etc.) I think it is an conspiracy. What if the illuminati has implanted chips in these guys brains and when they talk too much or get out of line, they send a signal and it causes seizures. Or what if they are mind controlled and the chips are malfunctioning? I just think its a big conspiracy and I don't think all these artists has epilepsy! What do you think?

LOL none of those people EVER speak out of line. They have seizures because they're drug addicts, not because of the illuminati. LOL.

I haven't been to FP in a while...and the original post is the first thing I see....I'm over here crying. :cry::cry:

Last edited:
You must be a troll, i laughed hard!

if your serious tho.....

Troup, Rice, Rome come and show this dude hows really is!!!

I'm down with the Trilluminati, based out of Houston, TX.

Me, Bun B, Slim Thug, Z-Ro and nem...

We don't have seizures and all of that though...

I think weed is being mentioned in reference to the conspiracy side of things rather than the seizure side of things...

....of course smoking weed is not a prerequisite for formulating irrational ideas and beliefs as that is just part and parcel of the way humans think by nature, as in it's just as normal for people to believe in the Illuminati as it is to believe that God exists or that a armed robber can use witchcraft to turn into a goat.
Who needs witchcraft when science can make it happen.

Going a little off topic here, but I'd like to add in my two cents regarding the zeitgiest of this world and the real "inconvenient truths" that seem to be too shocking for many to fully respond to. All this gradual political change and corruption in the world and particularly America just makes people feel slight discontent and discomfort until they're accustomed to shit them and especially their ancestors never would have put up with before. Meanwhile, the stress levels are just enough to create little distractions while in the big picture keeping things steady and and for the most part in its place. Technology makes this process go by quicker for a number of reasons - not just the typical being too distracted by a smart phone to connect to reality but also the abundance and overflow of both information and disinformation given on the internet where quick reporting is the new standard over reliability of sources and outlets.

Back on the topic of stress levels - weather control, which has already been demonstrated to a low degree through mainstream media and wouldn't be fully and openly discussed if achieved to a high potential, can also have its impact on those levels as well as play in a role in inciting violence, creating and reducing demand in certain sectors of the economy, etc. Put that information together with more science and technology, NSA/PRISM, CIA intel, all classified data including information discussed within meetings with top global leaders, and you have a small group of elite people who seem to know it all. Or perhaps an elite group who can't stop gaining info because of their own paranoia, perhaps causing a degree of insanity if it weren't there already. The real question is of why they're so paranoid, and there's a lot of strength all the least and most righteous of people can gain from exploring that question. The entire system is held up by different sections of the pyramid fearing one another, and the prevalent mentality is that any other system would be exactly the same way.

In the end, there are decisions to be made and a quandry over who leads in what direction, especially since an increase in individualism on one side of this societal equation serves as a counter balance to the idea that those who'd have the gall to step up and lead are actually the problem. I'd describe it as similar to the way both hemispheres of the brain are divided, and how government is set up with a right wing and left wing where it's the commonalities of people crazy enough to land those positions that end up becoming rule of law, as they all love power and disagree too much on the things they campaigned on to gather the support needed to fully put more populist ideas to the test - that's if anything can even be described as populist anymore besides society's contempt for Congress.

There's just one shocking story after another - from school shootings to attacks on families conducted by drones similar to the ones which are now watching us from the sky. History and algorithms can accurately predict the future, and anything can be micro-managed. Anything can be given a story to be dismissed as an occurance. It's all this power, information gathering and kept secrets which give a chilling "God effect" of omnipotence and omniscience, as nobody truly knows the extent of what whomever holds the most power can do, or if the idea that there's that much more to be hidden and afraid of is simply an illusion.

Who needs witchcraft when science can make it happen.

Science is not the cause of irrational thinking, it is a method designed to counteract the natural predisposition people have towards formulating erroneous conclusions based on biased or irrational modes of thinking.

I personally believe there's an nwo, I got sucked in to all the deep research but that's just me, I think it's completely idiotic to say the illuminati is behind such a thing...if anything it's drug use n constant working, simple

I think there is some entity that controls who gets out and who doesn't. If not, what happened to Biggie and PAC? Now look at Diddy and Snoop?

lmao! these famous people aren't GODS(Thor). they suffer like everyone else, cuz they what... HUMAN! lol and if biggie and pac was knocked out by higher order just to give someone else power. Dont you think everyone would have to do it? you dont see cults and kappas change their rituals..

Just saying.. you thinking too hard buddy :) now go have a cookie lol.

No such thing as the illuminati. You're chasing the ghosts. /end

I agree if you look too hard you will see words in between the lines even though they might not even exist. The human mind seeks to find meaning behind things. Especially tragedies. I.E. Tupac and Biggie.

I agree if you look too hard you will see words in between the lines even though they might not even exist. The human mind seeks to find meaning behind things. Especially tragedies. I.E. Tupac and Biggie.

Exactly right, humans have evolved a social cognition which allows us to guess the intentions of other people, for example theory of mind allows people to create an imaginary consciousness to practice conversations, you can mentally act out a conversation in your head, children will practice social interactions between dolls or by creating an imaginary friend that becomes as real to them as God is to some adults and therein lies the problem.....our social cognition is too easily hijacked by ideas that are irrational.

If the breaks on a car fail most people would plead with their car by asking it to "stop" or say "Lord, please stop this car" either way such an irrational reaction demonstrates how we apply our social cognition not just as a means to interact with and understand each other but also in an attempt to interact with our environment in order to control it as well as to understand it's intentions, in other words we tend to see some very human intelligence behind everything.....even when there is none.

I ve noticed over the past two years alot of artists been having seizures. (Lil Wayne, Keri Hilson, Chris Brown, etc.) I think it is an conspiracy. What if the illuminati has implanted chips in these guys brains and when they talk too much or get out of line, they send a signal and it causes seizures. Or what if they are mind controlled and the chips are malfunctioning? I just think its a big conspiracy and I don't think all these artists has epilepsy! What do you think?

Parasites and overgrown candida yeast fungus. These entertainer's need to have a cleanse and change up their dietary habits. Illuminati might create the product...its on YOU not to consume it.

Thank you, Bloody Glove. Instead of that illuminati bullshit, people need to understand about food and nutrition, thats the real conspiracy.

Back