If you're trying to make it.... Quit Now!

nah ma sh-t tight, and if i can't make it ill learn my lesson tha hard way, cuz dats what i do...

Everyone's definition of what "IT" is will vary. The "IT" that I AM making has little to do with the stuff he mentioned. The "IT" that I am making isnt even for my benefit. "IT" is for a greater purpose. Im just a vehicle.

nah ma sh-t tight, and if i can't make it ill learn my lesson tha hard way, cuz dats what i do...

Just on a side note, your track needs some more variation bro. The idea is solid but it's too monotonous. the horn you used isn't too great either.
Keep at it

I look at my trophies from 25 years ago and up.........reminds me of the excellence in me. Nobody can tell me shit....I got proof that I ain't lying when I say I'll bust a three in your eye in a heart beat. Shit...when I feel down....I look at my trophies and it let's me know nobody can really mess with me like when I would drive in the hole and there was nothing nobody could do. Sorry for people who don't like trophies..........must don't like winning. I want me that platinum trophy one day. Forget the money.....I can make that......dudes sell beats and make that. When the money's gone.......10 years later they just talking....could be lying.....dead gummit....I ain't got to say nothing.....look at my trophy....ask me about it. lol!

I look at my trophies from 25 years ago and up.........reminds me of the excellence in me. Nobody can tell me shit....I got proof that I ain't lying when I say I'll bust a three in your eye in a heart beat. Shit...when I feel down....I look at my trophies and it let's me know nobody can really mess with me like when I would drive in the hole and there was nothing nobody could do. Sorry for people who don't like trophies..........must don't like winning. I want me that platinum trophy one day. Forget the money.....I can make that......dudes sell beats and make that. When the money's gone.......10 years later they just talking....could be lying.....dead gummit....I ain't got to say nothing.....look at my trophy....ask me about it. lol!
cool-story-bro.jpg

Back