Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

Do you make enough money to be saying things like this though?

I used to think this way but honestly are YOU driving a nice enough BMW to be saying things like this?

Damn right.

I don't drive a BMW though.

I wouldn't drive one.... but my wife drives an X5. It takes premium gas only... so that ish ain't for me. Gas is $4.10 here for regular gas.

Last edited:
As much as this is a bad thing, I see it as a good one. If it wasn't for this 'social engineering' (**** If I care, honestly it's just getting rid of the stupid people anyway) the music industry would really BE dead = no future job in music for me.

Its almost like if there was no crime cops wouldn't have jobs

Its almost like if there was no crime cops wouldn't have jobs

Almost, except that the crimes involved are very different.

For example, getting robbed/shot on the street can't really be avoided and it's directly hurting someone. But this 'brainwashing' (let's just call it that) is avoidable, and anybody that's at least half intelligent will have the willpower to resist it anyway.

I have nothing against getting rid of the idiots on this planet. It sounds mean but I say it like it is.

If you have a TV, you can't avoid the brainwashing.

I experienced it firsthand when I lived overseas. They only report bad news about the US. People were scared to send their kids home during the summer school break. People were saying stuff like "Have you heard how bad it is in the States now!!!!" and it wasn't only a few people that thought like that. People thought they were never going to see their kids again. Some people just decided to live in Germany forever. Regular guys... they just said - I'm not going back.

That's where I first got interested in beats. A guy that I met had a German girlfriend and he just stayed there with her. He was from somewhere like Alabama and didn't speak German. Her Dad came by one day and they couldn't even talk, lol. Her Dad just handed him a wad of money and did the international "shhh..." sign and my friend gave him a thumbs up and her Dad patted him on the back and left.

The news had brainwashed him... and me. I thought I was going to need an Uzi when I got off of the plane.

Last edited:
is this why omish people dont watch tv

The Amish guy I knew said some of them "cheat" and say they're going to places that take a long time to get to and they go into the city and ish.

He said he had never seen a black person but those people that snuck off told him that there were "black" people, lol.

They didn't know enough about us to bad mouth us. People that watch TV and that don't associate with black people do though. They believe what they see on TV.

I'm the only black guy in my dept. When Michael Vick hurt those dogs... I might as well had worn a dog killer shirt to work. When Barack won, people were high fiving me in the hall way... I was like wtf? Get out of your little snooty neighborhood and stop watching so much TV, lol.

I guess it's time to get back on topic... but I don't see why - nobody posts anything, lol.

I wonder why that dude in the vid is actually mad though. What if I said that I!!! make the most money on Soundclick... why would it get his blood pressure up. People need more responsibilities, lol.

Last edited:
The Amish guy I knew said some of them "cheat" and say they're going to places that take a long time to get to and they go into the city and ish.

He said he had never seen a black person but those people that snuck off told him that there were "black" people, lol.

They didn't know enough about us to bad mouth us. People that watch TV and that don't associate with black people do though. They believe what they see on TV.

I'm the only black guy in my dept. When Michael Vick hurt those dogs... I might as well had worn a dog killer shirt to work. When Barack won, people were high fiving me in the hall way... I was like wtf? Get out of your little snooty neighborhood and stop watching so much TV, lol.

I guess it's time to get back on topic... but I don't see why - nobody posts anything, lol.

I wonder why that dude in the vid is actually mad though. What if I said that I!!! make the most money on Soundclick... why would it get his blood pressure up. People need more responsibilities, lol.

He's just tired of producers talking about they make 6 figures a year on soundclick, even more ridiculous 6 figures a month lol, thats one's hilarious. Some producers pose with a wad of cash , take pictures of a benz that's not even theirs , pose with rented jewlery etc lol it really is fu@kin up the heads of the upcoming producers.

How does he know he is the highest paid producer on Soundclick?

Does that even make sense? Unless you have everyone's financial records how can you even prove that.

He's just tired of producers talking about they make 6 figures a year on soundclick, even more ridiculous 6 figures a month lol, thats one's hilarious. Some producers pose with a wad of cash , take pictures of a benz that's not even theirs , pose with rented jewlery etc lol it really is fu@kin up the heads of the upcoming producers.

I mean, that's their business though. "Industry" rappers/producers been doing that for eons; why hold the soundclick ones to such a strict restrain of "honesty" and proving their monthly/annual income? because Soundclick didn't work out for the person in question and seems impossible?

yall gone run up on Just Blaze and demand to see his ASCAP? If anything I see more "questionable claims" from industry dudes, and not necessarily the soundclick guys.

Vibe and SSO be showing off their 2005-2006 CLS Mercedes with WALD and AMG kits. I mean on the used market those cars aren't expensive. I drive a 2002 Jaguar X-Type and I bought it at 19. it's a car for a chick really, but I paid 4k off Craigslist. Resale value on these cars are shit so it's easier to cash out.

it's the "industry" producers like Lil Lody who drive the Convertible Camaros for 2 months, then a Phantom for another month, and lastly a Charger for the remainder of the year that go hard on "leases" (no pun) and rentals. I see more of THEM renting jewelry to fit into the look because they're around [so'n'so artist on his tour] (Jeezy) than the soundclick niggas, personally.

All of the mansions and cars in rap vids are rented though, lol. What's the difference. You make people think you're living the life and they'll aspire to be like you and therefore "follow your lead".

They are supposed to mess up the heads of young producers so they can keep their spot longer.

That guy that's doing the ranting is trying to get young producers to pay him $99.00 to join his site. Who would pay $99.00 to join a site when you can network with other producers for free, everybody has a Twitter / Facebook. I mean buy a spot on his website for $99 ???

He's got it wrong, lol. His beats aren't on the level of JJ, Vibe and them for him to snag any of their "fans"... people want to learn from people with the best music... the music is the draw. They want to sound sort of like that person because they are impressed by him / her.

PLUS!!!! no hate on dude but I looked at his other vids about that site he's promoting.... those vids a GHET TOE, he really should practice his presentations and get rid of the Ummms... Ahhhsss... etc. I wouldn't take any BUSINESS seriously where the pitchman can't effectively sell the product. I would just feel ripped off. If you're in business BE PROFESSIONAL. You don't shoot vids in your spare room unless it looks like an office or "clean" studio. Presentation and first impressions are everything, lol. Well for me they are.

It's a little too late now though, those vids are out there and he came off as unprofessional as unprofessional can get. Don't make rant vids and expect people to take your other vids seriously. Especially, when you are complaining about other successful Soundclick people, lol. You befriend those people if they'll have it, you don't attack them. They have just as much "strength" as you and could probably boycott and crush IceBoy's little site.

I saw "jealousy" in that vid... I didn't see a lot else.

Last edited:
I mean, that's their business though. "Industry" rappers/producers been doing that for eons; why hold the soundclick ones to such a strict restrain of "honesty" and proving their monthly/annual income? because Soundclick didn't work out for the person in question and seems impossible?

yall gone run up on Just Blaze and demand to see his ASCAP? If anything I see more "questionable claims" from industry dudes, and not necessarily the soundclick guys.

Vibe and SSO be showing off their 2005-2006 CLS Mercedes with WALD and AMG kits. I mean on the used market those cars aren't expensive. I drive a 2002 Jaguar X-Type and I bought it at 19. it's a car for a chick really, but I paid 4k off Craigslist. Resale value on these cars are shit so it's easier to cash out.

it's the "industry" producers like Lil Lody who drive the Convertible Camaros for 2 months, then a Phantom for another month, and lastly a Charger for the remainder of the year that go hard on "leases" (no pun) and rentals. I see more of THEM renting jewelry to fit into the look because they're around [so'n'so artist on his tour] (Jeezy) than the soundclick niggas, personally.

This is a good point

All of the mansions and cars in rap vids are rented though, lol. What's the difference. You make people think you're living the life and they'll aspire to be like you and therefore "follow your lead".

They are supposed to mess up the heads of young producers so they can keep their spot longer.

That guy that's doing the ranting is trying to get young producers to pay him $99.00 to join his site. Who would pay $99.00 to join a site when you can network with other producers for free, everybody has a Twitter / Facebook. I mean buy a spot on his website for $99 ???

He's got it wrong, lol. His beats aren't on the level of JJ, Vibe and them for him to snag any of their "fans"... people want to learn from people with the best music... the music is the draw. They want to sound sort of like that person because they are impressed by him / her.

PLUS!!!! no hate on dude but I looked at his other vids about that site he's promoting.... those vids a GHET TOE, he really should practice his presentations and get rid of the Ummms... Ahhhsss... etc. I wouldn't take any BUSINESS seriously where the pitchman can effectively sell the product. I would just feel ripped off. If you're in business BE PROFESSIONAL. You don't shoot vids in your spare room unless it looks like an office or "clean" studio. Presentation and first impressions are everything, lol. Well for me they are.

It's a little too late now though, those vids are out there and he came off as unprofessional as unprofessional can get. Don't make rant vids and expect people to take your other vids seriously. Especially, when you are complaining about other successful Soundclick people, lol. You befriend those people if they'll have it, you don't attack them. They have just as much "strength" as you and could probably boycott and crush IceBoy's little site.

. . . it didn't help that dude had an uphill battle to put on that shirt neither.

I think that's what did it for me. shirt was kickin that nigga ass.

PLUS!!!! no hate on dude but I looked at his other vids about that site he's promoting.... those vids a GHET TOE, he really should practice his presentations and get rid of the Ummms... Ahhhsss... etc. I wouldn't take any BUSINESS seriously where the pitchman can effectively sell the product. I would just feel ripped off. If you're in business BE PROFESSIONAL. You don't shoot vids in your spare room unless it looks like an office or "clean" studio. Presentation and first impressions are everything, lol. Well for me they are.

Ok so he needs to shoot in a different room lol, but he really is professional. He used to act really really ghetto back then I mean earrings, durags, and grills in his mouth etc. dude came a long way. The difference between a music video and soundclick producers is, at least we know the music video is fake the jewlery is rented, car's aren't theirs, house isn't theirs etc. these soundclick producers really claim to be balling but most aren't balling like they say they are lol

He said he was going to the gym too.

Either it was his first day or that was.... a lie.

Tell dude you can't put on a suit and tie and stand in front of your porch and have people think you're a "businessman".

Image consulting - holla at me.

Why doesn't he just watch Russell Simmons commercials and mimick those? Man... the oversight in some of these vids lol. Postmans too.

Them niggles gon have to work!

but he really is professional.

I would have to disagree.

nonfluencies = not professional

Watch any other commercial, ad or anything... they don't have umms, ahhs... wait a minutes... lol.

You shoot your vid 1000 times until you get it right. It's like going to a restaurant and you walk in and see the chef rolling boogers between his fingers... smh.

I would've had somebody else do it and I would've shot the vid in short takes instead of long rambles and maybe had some music under it.

I wouldn't give dude $9 for that site after that pitch. He's banking on "young producers" not knowing any better.

That vid you posted helped kill his site, lol. What if he had changed his mind about posting it...

Last edited:
Ice Boy if you read this.... it's supposed to be constructive criticism.

I'm a stickler on presentation.... ask Tone.

Sort of like food... it could taste good all it wants too... but if it don't look good, ain't nobody gonna ask for it.

Back