I Thought This Was funny at first

>____<

Incurable, like a virus.
Homophobes gettin their sht handed to them, total chaos and people crying over a forum. It was very entertaining.

But this is just sad.. Lol! Come on now. I've been coming to this site for 3 years under the mask of different screen names. I'll admit that I'm a pretty unhelpful user, useless in most respect.

But I do think this forum is a powerful teaching tool. I mean jesus christ, if you heard my beats back then, compared to now I'm mother fcking Timbaland.

I learned a lot, and I stand by the idea that FP is informative. These pathetic threads and shameful user names (LadyCarnage...are you serious) give people the wrong idea.

So to summarize. People gotta chill. It's not the end of the world. So you got banned. Start over man what's the big deal (didn't stop me). Cause right now people are behaving like a bunch of pussays.

happycat.jpg

Dude handle this in the battle section....thats what it's there for. I ain't trying to step on ya toes man, I'm just letting ya know.

k.thnx,bai

Justice has been served.

They banned your ass real good because you said some stupid ****, didn't think about it. "Ay dog fuk da gays". Lol. You're such an idiot.

Look at it this way, you still have a life, clothes and food, all they did was disconnect you from a FORUM. The INTERNET.

Have some pride and walk away, you're pathetic.

Justice has been served.

They banned your ass real good because you said some stupid ****, didn't think about it. "Ay dog fuk da gays". Lol. You're such an idiot.

Look at it this way, you still have a life, clothes and food, all they did was disconnect you from a FORUM. The INTERNET.

IT's clear you didn't read the thread nor do you realize how important I am to this forum.peace.

Clearly you're not important, they perma banned your precious account.

And nobody cares.

fail_thread.jpg

I thought peeps were supposed to move from petty squabbles. I find nothing funny about this either and I think Modus deserves to be reinstated. Rebel, dude I have no idea why you feel you have to prove your manhood on an online forum with cyber battles, instead of making moves in reality. This crap needs to be squashed and folks need to move the hell on. Thats just an opinion of an avid viewer though.
http://www.failpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fail_thread.jpg

Justice has been served.

"They banned your ass real good"

Do you realize how lame you sound ??

They banned his ass real good. Gave dat boy a whuppin. Got dat letha out an went to town on his booty.
spanking.jpg

Back