I make trap beats

S

Spektor

When u guys make a trap beat...didnt you know that its 100,000 other beats and producers alike thats trying to mimic the same sound as you are??? how will you stand out a become an innovator?

TRAP MUSIC IS DEAD

thats the reason why i dont do trap beats. im too ambitious for that.

spektor just MADD cuz he cant make that REAL TRAP SHAT!

them FP members that are stuck in the HIPHOP era stay taling down on TRAP.

THIS IS ANOTHER HATE THREAD... but watch the moderators woNT lock this.

stop crying and make something better DAMN

Last edited:
I mean in a way you have a point but a lot of these young dudes that are getting on, do trap beats. I think the key is to maybe use the trap beats to get on and then look for a new sound.

Honestly, you can get pretty creative with trap beats. Not all of them have to sound like the generic Lex Luger style.

Trap can be so versatile but niggas so busy hatin they dont even realize it

I don't even know what a trap beat is really sounds like stuff that always been around
what exactly is a trap beat???
some say all trap beats sound the same and other say they all have their own favors depending on the producer??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

I don't even know what a trap beat is really sounds like stuff that always been around
some say all trap beats sound the same and other say they all have their own favors depending on the producer??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​
I'm just gonna say that trap beats are not a specific sound...its a specific feel

there is a market for everything, some are bigger some are smaller, just try to understand that op

everyones coming up now is mimicing what they here soon itll be no originality in hip hop all CUT and PASTE!

nowadays there are more Trap producers than Boom-Bap producers. I would call myself more of a Soulful producer cause i usually loop soulful music. Every genre can be Soulful though.

@spektor thats why its your job to differentiate your self from every other lex luger clone. otherwise yes, you will just be another mimic.

I use to hate on trap beats until recently.. You see this new lil chief keeef nigga mnaking noise..his producer young chop literally makes all fake lex luger internet trap beats he found the right artist and songs blew up... Now the kid has a record deal and gucci mane and young jeeezy are hittin him up for beats... I think that thats the success we all strive for....

imo trap is defined by the sounds/techniques used, pitched 808's, snare rolls, time shifting hi hats, chants, catchy mid-hi pitch melodies, lex luger kit etc lol.... my beats are trap but at the same time not

Last edited:
i personally like Crdiak's style of "Trap" beats. if you really sit there and put your own spin on it your music will always sound different than what others are doing.

Back