I hate it when people care more about skill than music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robot Sunset said:
Naw it's not like that. I was just answering your question.
This whole thread stopped making sense at the first post!!!

Preaux said:
I had to stop reading there. You seem like you are the "bullied" FINALLY defeating the "bully." Remember those Jenny Jones episodes of "I was a geek in high school, look at me now!"

smh . . . continue
*nelson muntz voice* ha ha you watched Jenny Jones

muntz.gif

Robot Sunset said:
I have been at war with haters my whole life because people who are losers don't like people who are "winners." losers outnumber the real 10 to 1 therefore I am a minority.
\

I can actually relate to this.

All I have to say is, if skill doesnt matter, then your favorite producer better NOT have anyone else playing the keys for him. Because, according to you all, putting time into your craft/learning doesn't matter.

Personally, I don't think theres anything wrong with having someone help you, BUT if you feel skill doesn't matter then you're contradicting yourself if you do get help.

I like what I like. I don't expect every dude who gets on the mic to be a messiah. But I do expect some effort, lyrically.

It's just too noticeable to me-- dudes saying the same thing. Everybody's rhyming all the same phrases. Mix it up a little, sh|t. Expand your vocabulary some. I've heard Patron on AT LEAST 7 tracks of each Hip-Hop and R&B album to drop in the last year. lol I can't think of how many niggas have said: "Pull up to the club in a [insert car], sittin' on [insert rim size]."

I listen to plenty Gucci, OJ Da Juiceman, etc.. I'm entertained by the production. But I DO care about skill. If I'm listening to R&B, I wanna hear someone who can sing. I don't wanna hear some nigga crooning all-over a record, sounding terrible. There's a point when artists should check themselves-- when they cross the line and go from innovative, to completely tearing away from the foundation and principals of sonically makes sense. lol

Last edited:
Ak-Nolij said:
Says the cocksucker who forces his "Hip Hop is dead" view as fact but yet still hangs around the Hip Hop/Rap section of everyones favorite forum community. :rolleyes:
~Ak-Nolij

Watch ya mouth BOY. & I aint one of those Ol' hipHop heads that are stuck in the 80's. If that was the case I wouldn't like Jay-z (who the "Ol' Heads" say is a sell out because of tracks like Big Pimpin and Ima Hustla.) I was giving examples. And here you are telling people to grow up. Your a funny BOY!

Last edited:
Yo robot that is true man if a song gets you bumpen then it you can't say its bad just because it's simple. If your feelen it your feelen it. simple as that.

make sure you check my sig

MUGZY said:
Says the suburban Nerd who has an Anime avatar and who feels Brave to speak like that behind a computer screen. Watch ya mouth BOY. & I aint one of those Ol' hipHop heads that are stuck in the 80's. If that was the case I wouldn't like Jay-z (who the "Ol' Heads" say is a sell out because of tracks like Big Pimpin and Ima Hustla.) I was giving examples. And here you are telling people to grow up. Your a funny BOY!
And you're a funny little girl. :>

Thanks for the free promotion! xD

Last edited:
Ak-Nolij said:
And you're a funny little girl. :>

Thanks for the free promotion! xD

Funny you say that. I wouldnt call anyone a cocksucker from this point on

l_33516c2feb6e0b0fffd97d1527b3e8fe.jpg

You should probly not talk for the rest of yout life

Last edited:
And people say I'm the crazy one. Dude, if you liked men so much, then you wouldn't have to come out the closet in such a pompous way. I mean c'mon, you're putting me in your posts. But hey, you're such a cool fan.

=D

Ak-Nolij said:
"And people say I'm the crazy one. Dude, if you liked men so much, then you wouldn't have to come out the closet in such a pompous way. I mean c'mon, you're putting me in your posts. But hey, you're such a cool fan."

=D

(...THE BOY SAID AS HE QUICKLY LOGS ON TO MYSPACE TO DELETE THE FAGGOTY PIX OF HIMSELF)....Thats all you can say?? HAHA! You know you MAAAD as Hell right now. I made my point loud and clear and you just finalized it.

Last edited:
Bitchassness alert. This thread must be closed due to hoe ass unneeded arguements where niggas got they feelings hurt. Someone plz pm kontak and get this thread deleted

MUGZY said:
Funny you say that. I wouldnt call anyone a cocksucker from this point on

l_33516c2feb6e0b0fffd97d1527b3e8fe.jpg

You should probly not talk for the rest of yout life

Oh wait. NOW I see why you actin' up. YOU'RE JEALOUS OF MY ROSE GOLD ICE!!!! XD XD XD And DAMN, you're resulted to sticking multi-colored car wires in your arm, you poor, poor thing. <:[

-Nolij

Xabiton said:
Bitchassness alert. This thread must be closed due to hoe ass unneeded arguements where niggas got they feelings hurt. Someone plz pm kontak and get this thread deleted

This thread should have been closed from the jump..& Didnt you friend request me on myspace Kev West??

Ak-Nolij said:
Oh wait. NOW I see why you actin' up. YOU'RE JEALOUS OF MY ROSE GOLD ICE!!!! XD XD XD And DAMN, you're resulted to sticking multi-colored car wires in your arm, you poor, poor thing. <:[

-Nolij
YOU WIN!!!!!:cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back