I aint NEVER scared!

S

Spektor

What Happened to BONE CRUSHER??? that cat just dissapeared off the scene! him and YING YANG twins, and TRILLVILLE!

Lol, they prly still makin money off that old shit though. If they came back I wonder what they shit'd sound like....

Bone Crushers last boss is still making bad decisions.

I saw Bone Crusher on some weight loss show awhile back... and Timbaland was right, some people shouldn't do reality TV because they lose a little of their "mystique". Bone Crusher seemed more like a parody of rap rather that serious rapper after watching that show a few times. Warren G was on it too but he seemed just he seemed on records / in the media - laid back. Bone Crusher came across ... I don't know how to describe it...

Roy Jones Jr. Signs Atlanta Rapper Bone Crusher, New Projects From Trick Daddy, Choppa | AllHipHop.com

^^^
Old article - haven't heard anything since...

Last edited:
oh shit i forgot about choppa..last time i seen his ass he was figting some dude on diddys making the band haha

choppa style!!! chop chop choppa styylee, choppa stylee!!!

Bone Crusher was a guest judge for Iron Chef. I'd love to go on there. I bet nobody knew who the hell he was.

Last edited:
I thought Bone Crusher was the man back in '03!!! I still bump Never Scared and it'll always been on my iPod rotation. Ain't nothing like that Crunk sound...I thought he sold out when he tried to be like the Shop Boyz. Anybody remember the bullshit he did with Valley High...GAY AS FU@K!!!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

What Happened to BONE CRUSHER??? that cat just dissapeared off the scene! him and YING YANG twins, and TRILLVILLE!

Trillville faded out after crunk died. They do international shows from time to time, though.

Back