How To Be Super Duber Famous!!

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
No skills needed. But you also can't be a lame. Lames are not entertaining.

Hear we go!

Say your name OVER AND OVER AND OVER........until more and more people get the picture. You need to at least have a song title with your name on it. Or else.....people can't go "that so n so is wack...............have you heard that so n so song...........I can't wait to hear that so n so song!"

See.........it's just that simple. REALLY!!!! It's going to work for you as long as the techique doesn't play out with everyone doing it. All others will fail.......have that one hit or hype album that people be like "I remember that song.....can't remember the artist though." Wow..........what a waste of a one hit man!

SOOOOoooooooooooooooooo! Say yo name..........say yo name!

I ain't about to make a list. You can post some however.

Why in the hell you introducing yourself to the world.............without introducing yourself to the world?

You ain't smooth like this dude..........you suck....you don't deserve to be in a top 5. Even though he ain't in mine.

You want to be a living legend after you gone? That's a different story. It has to be destined for you. But if you want the money, the fame.....that shit is easy! SAY YO NAME!!!! SAY YO NICKNAME!!!! Especially you long word having ass dudes. You know these dumb ass people can't read.....calling you all kinds of shit except how you are pronounced. Hell.....2Pac said his name in plenty of got damn songs...so you telling on yourself if you call him 2 Pack. Calling RZA......R..Z..A and shit.

OH.........

Fuuck it

Spelled it out for you 1000 times on a song because he knew yall would catch it eventually like "OHHHHHHHHHH......o.k.....Method man....a hilk.....hilk!!!!

Talking bout you hip hop................what was your name again? Must be ashamed of yourself. All of that writing and never put your name all in the verses.........talking bout you hate speaking in 3rd person....FOH. Why nobody know you. You don't know how to sell yourself. Bwhhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa suckas!!!!!

Last edited:

Rep where you from. Get personal about yourself......don't tell a fuucking story. Nobody cares about your St.Olaf stories......they want to get to know YOU. Are you cool? Does he make me laugh? Does he touch my heart with his performance? Not your stories.....you only catch people who love........stories. Not everybody love stories. So going the Nas route is killing 80% of yall because...............OF YOUR NAME!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hear is a weird ass dude. People seem to like weird ass dudes. Ole Speedy Gonzales face ass.

You need adlibs. You foos overdue the shit. 1,000 of everybody else's adlibs on one of your songs......come on...use common sense. You can't huff like Ross.....uuuuuuuuuh like Master P.

Who is this?

Nobody knew.....until. Hmmmmmmmm.

Who is this?

O.K folks......don't overdue the shit. Say your name too many GOT DAMN times!

Or you go the jay-z lane/to become a legend:

Try to get signed by every major record label and fail massively

scheme an original and revolutionary image

Start your own label, get a deal with some label for a single only deal, make music videos and use the money from that for founding (note: more paper than back in em 90's)

get a distribution deal for your label while racking up connects in the music industry, get to know somebody that know somebody that know somebody (note: its easier than it was in the 90's) until you get to major artist producers, have them produce a couple good songs for you, preferably one or two instant classics if possible

only if your first label is an instant classic you can spawn a legendary career because your albums are only going to get worse, unless you start out whack n without fire DON'T GO THERE BRUH

now you got a label, connects, and a classic hip-hop album

the rest will develop itself

don't respond to disses and if you do, only say facts,

once you created 15+ multi plat albums you can marry the nr1 pop b.tch in the game, acquire a major sports team, open a clothing line and do expensive vacations in south france while trying to duck aspiring artist like they did you 15 years ago

ah, there's one more thing, you can now be in your beach front mansion, play drake's song ''dreams money can buy'' and dance in your underwear screaming don't **** with me.. don't **** with me.. while reminiscing over the people that never believed in you

Last edited:
Since you know how to become famous, tell me why you are on this forum again?........

Because I don't want to be famous. 0^O ........ole...."let me throw a wise guy move at Rice" face ass. lmao! I'm mo famous than you on FP..............NOW YOU GET IT!

Yall rappers let Waka out rap yall..........all he had to do was say is name. Who that other dude? He say Waka's name more than his own.....GOT DAMN!!! :bigeyes: My point.

What's my name?

Flavor in your ear. RICE, RICE, BABY!!!!!

Learn something and quit being a wise guy.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Or you go the jay-z lane/to become a legend:

Try to get signed by every major record label and fail massively

scheme an original and revolutionary image

Start your own label, get a deal with some label for a single only deal, make music videos and use the money from that for founding (note: more paper than back in em 90's)

get a distribution deal for your label while racking up connects in the music industry, get to know somebody that know somebody that know somebody (note: its easier than it was in the 90's) until you get to major artist producers, have them produce a couple good songs for you, preferably one or two instant classics if possible

only if your first label is an instant classic you can spawn a legendary career because your albums are only going to get worse, unless you start out whack n without fire DON'T GO THERE BRUH

now you got a label, connects, and a classic hip-hop album

the rest will develop itself

don't respond to disses and if you do, only say facts,

once you created 15+ multi plat albums you can marry the nr1 pop b.tch in the game, acquire a major sports team, open a clothing line and do expensive vacations in south france while trying to duck aspiring artist like they did you 15 years ago

ah, there's one thing more, you can now be in your beach front mansion, play drake's song ''dreams money can buy'' and dance in your underwear screaming don't **** with me.. don't **** with me.. while reminiscing over the people that never believed in you

Doesn't work for 99% of rappers. It's a lot of broke rappers who own their own label. Nobody knows them. But they know..

I can go all day just naming guys who famous. You end where you start with JayZ and maybe a few others route.

Birdman fuucking yall lyrical rappers up........brrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllll!! That's where it starts. But yall try to follow the wrong path. You have more faith in the hustle than yourself. That's how you fail.

Speaking to people who want to be famous.......like ToppDogg........with two Gs. Wanna be like Rice. FP Legend. :cheers:

Last edited:
Doesn't work for 99% of rappers. It's a lot of broke rappers who own their own label. Nobody knows them. But they know..

They own the label but they ain't makin connects, all aspects must be covered, you can't pick one thing and don't do the other

follow tha success formula i gave n you succeed, must do ALL of it, not just the easy shit

Allright Rice, I have to give you that repeating your name over and over will have people give you more and more attention.

Only one I can think of who didnt to that was 2pac.

^^^Pac did it too. lol!Named his album 2Pacalypse now. A lot of I'm's.......me's. 2Pac cares........if don't nobody else care.

Yeah man....2Pac took it two steps up in the extra credit field of the mind. No name calling. Just me, myself, and I'm's. Everybody can't do that. I mean...only a few. But the name has to be present at some point. Not just some "It's yo boy......" that person don't care enough about himself saying "it's yo boy so n so". Sound like he beggin already.

Dam Rice, i have to say that you opened up my mind, I never really thought about that.

Now im thinking about Eminem, he came out with his "Slim Shady" persona in every other song on his album, constantly name dropping himself!

50 Cent and the whole G-Unit gang, everybody on the streets where like "GGGGGGGG_GUNIT!!!!haha

Problem is tho, I really dont have a name, I dont like to go by TzToppDogg its sounds terrible, Ive been trying to come up with a name in 2 years but just cant come up with one!

Last edited:
Dam Rice, i have to say that you opened up my mind, I never really thought about that.

Now im thinking about Eminem, he came out with his "Slim Shady" persona in every other song on his album, constantly name dropping himself!

50 Cent and the whole G-Unit gang, everybody on the streets where like "GGGGGGGG_GUNIT!!!!haha

Problem is tho, I really dont have a name, I dont like to go by TzToppDogg its sounds terrible, Ive been trying to come up with a name in 2 years but just cant come up with one!

Whatever name you call yourself.....be confident in it. Because that name means money. Be so serious that you spend money on that name. You become that name. SBH mane! Self Before Hustle.

bone bone bone Bone Bonee BONE bone BONEE!! thell me What'cha gonna do lol yea that one comes to mind.

Back