How Hard Do Y'all Work?

Handmade

Been working at this for 8 months, I would say 4-5 hrs on a school day, maybe more, 7-10 hours a day on weekends. Working means making beats/browsing forums, watching youtube videos, reading books, taking synthesis courses, learning music theory, networking, etc.. I can see the progression by the day. Oh, and winter break starts tomorrow. Looking to get 100 more hours in in the next 12 or so days. How hard do you guys work?

no responses doe?

Last edited:
everyone is obviously too busy working hard to comment in this thread.
if you were a hard worker, you wouldnt have had time to make this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch yourself being at the same stage, in 4 years and asking yourself what went wrong along the way lol..

Just kidding..

I remember spending several consecutive days with very little sleep and stuff... I don't have time to do that anymore though... I was definitley learning stuff... but it was n't really work.. Quite recreational.

Last edited:
^you just commented, so you're obviously not working hard either. contradicted yourself.

nah i didnt contradict myself , because i never said that i was working hard.
i said everyone that didnt comment in this thread were, lol.
i myself stopped working hard since 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took a break out of my 18 hour work day to comment on this thread, quick gotta go sleep so i can get up to work again, sry

nah i didnt contradict myself , because i never said that i was working hard.
i said everyone that didnt comment in this thread were, lol.
i myself stopped working hard since 2010.
you said "everyone" which includes yourself.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

I just took a break out of my 18 hour work day to comment on this thread, quick gotta go sleep so i can get up to work again, sry
that supposed to be funny?

that supposed to be funny?

Oh, so you think working hard is funny ?

I bet you stop laughing when you see me pass by in my ferrari, all producer money dawg..

you gon be like: Lmao, dat dude work hard, lmao, look at em !

Last edited:
To the op keep at that schedule for 10 years and you'll be a beast. It takes 10 years of concentrated effort to be a master at s'thin. Keep reading, educating and putting $$ into your craft. What I slacked on in the begginning of my career was mixing and learning the keys, start learning that ish asap.

Lol at the dude who considers browsing forums working. Prob the kind of guys whose gonna sit on FP all day, browsing threads, and then 5 years later wonder why they havent improved too much!

To the op keep at that schedule for 10 years and you'll be a beast. It takes 10 years of concentrated effort to be a master at s'thin. Keep reading, educating and putting $$ into your craft. What I slacked on in the begginning of my career was mixing and learning the keys, start learning that ish asap.

This guys right...ive been at it for 10 years and i just became a beast. I had Fl Studio when it was version 5. Im about 5 years from becoming pro...i learn something everyday.

Back