Hip Hop-dead Wayne suck rap not real now 10 best ILLUMINATI he not real drake pussy

Olie

I made a machine to generate the best title to get the most responses based on other peoples titles - this is what it spat out.

In all seriousness though, why do you think Hip Hop heads tend to focus on the negative rather than positive aspects of Hip Hop?

Last edited:
I made a machine to generate the best title to get the most responses based on other peoples titles - this is what it spat out.

In all seriousness though, why do you think Hip Hop heads tend to focus on the negative rather than positive aspects of Hip Hop?

I've wondered that myself. Its like how back in the day people liked to complain about Mtv, they would get real specific about the shlt, too. For instance, "Ugh, I hate Mtv, all they play is that commercial bubblegum pop shlt, especially that bullshlt show Total Request Live and reruns of Road Rules.". I'd be like, "why the eff you watchin Mtv in the first place? Tell me about some good shows you DO like."
Shlt ain't changed, I made a thread talking about the latest new hip hop releases, and none of those whiners even bothered to add anything substantive-let alone put me onto some good hiphop. Fucc it, i'll name names too:
Thee3ternal
Mark1234
benji2
Djpolair
Just Clauz
zoo
....but naaaawawwwwwllll....instead of talking about some good music, talking about that real hip hop, all these goofs wanna do is circle-jerk each other over "mainstream" music.

Last edited:
I think people in general are negative because they want everything to go their way, and they've yet to really internalize the fact that not everything is gonna go their way. Once you let go of trying to change everyone and everything you disagree with, and just enjoy the things you do have, it's all so much easier.

No artist in the history of music has a 100% satisfaction rate with the listening public. You will not like some music. That's unavoidable. It's happened for generations. But what you can avoid is spending your precious time complaining about it.

I don't even devote brainpower to trying to figure out why lame people are lame.

And LOL at Pumpthrust, dude you make a thread whining about the state of hip-hop and then get mad that people don't go in there and cosign you?

You don't belong in this thread, your last thread was the direct antithesis of this thread, OP is talking about yourself or someone like you.

I don't even devote brainpower to trying to figure out why lame people are lame.

And LOL at Pumpthrust, dude you make a thread whining about the state of hip-hop and then get mad that people don't go in there and cosign you?

You don't belong in this thread, your last thread was the direct antithesis of this thread, OP is talking about yourself or someone like you.

My last thread was not about me "whining about the state of hiphop", it was a discussion about some dope new hiphop releases I didn't see anybody talking about on here. You would've known that if you actually read the thread, but you was busy with Jaded HipHopper Thread #37447348349394394394939493 at the time, so I understand how you could have missed it.

Last edited:
Music superiority. You like music that everyone else is a zombie to............so you should listen to what I listen to.........because I know what good music sounds like.....and things of that nature.....

wayne dont suck, he still one of the best.
drake aint a pussy, he one of the hardest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna hear good music. Im not really listening to much hip-hop anymore but still make beats

Last edited:
lol. You're totally right. Too much complaining about "The state of hip hop" because the state of hip hop ain't what it was in 94. It changes. Music is constantly evolving. We just have a choice on whether we like it or not.

cause there dont seem to much positive to focus on, or atleast its not getting very much atention
to me Hip Hop is the best genre in the world yet the hip hop that gets the most recocnision today is the one that sucks more than any other genres
thats my opinion and im a hiphop head

Back