Here's Some A&r Contacts For Yall!

He has a hit single ready for realise feat Young Buck , do you know Young Buck ? Have u ever reached a level where you can work with someone of that stature ? My artist has , and Buck offered his services for no charge cause of my clients talent. All Iam looking for is some help is that too much to ask for , and compenstae the person who can ??

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

beyond your scope maybe lol If you cant help then why bother hating ?? All im asking for is some help thats all , nobody can make it on their own !!

So why don't you ASK YOUNG BUCK???? He would have EVERYTHING to gain by getting your record into the right hands, right??

Tell you what...I know a few high profile people. Give me your number at your office, and I'll call you, and we can discuss it.

PM it to me if you like.

dude you live in cali what more do you need to network your location is perfect lol. Young buck isn't anything to brag about I've met dude and yea he is cool but why would you have 5 hit singles and need someone to help get them to a&rs and vps? lol if you are a lawyer you would know about promotion, distribution and the laws connected to it. And then you would realize what you would have to do to get to the right contacts. Why would you be trying to look for a major deal for your artist when you are in Cali anyway? That's an independent mecca for making independent money there. Lol Attorney@Law I think I speak for the majority of FP when I say GTFO!

Its all about connections and knowing the right people . He has sold over 5 million albums yah nothing to brag about lol We havent started promoting yet , and have done all the research necessary . I thought this was a good way to meet some new people. The cost of promoting a top 100 artist exceeds 200K which we dnt have inorder to fully promote him indep. The music is at a level where going to majors and finding the right A&R is wats up . Nelly is a great example of what we are trying to do . When u have 5 singles ready for realise then it makes evryones work that much easier !

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

So why don't you ASK YOUNG BUCK???? He would have EVERYTHING to gain by getting your record into the right hands, right??

Tell you what...I know a few high profile people. Give me your number at your office, and I'll call you, and we can discuss it.

PM it to me if you like.

Unfortunately , Young Buck cant help us promote due to legal reasons beyond his control . That was our initial plan however , he did us a huge favor and featured on my artists track for no charge as a personal favor to my artists EP ! I canot send PMs because i have not yet posted 20 or more.... I can give u my email address and can forward u my # . Is there any other way without posting my email address on this forum and just to you personally ?

Its all about connections and knowing the right people . He has sold over 5 million albums yah nothing to brag about lol We havent started promoting yet , and have done all the research necessary . I thought this was a good way to meet some new people. The cost of promoting a top 100 artist exceeds 200K which we dnt have inorder to fully promote him indep. The music is at a level where going to majors and finding the right A&R is wats up . Nelly is a great example of what we are trying to do . When u have 5 singles ready for realise then it makes evryones work that much easier !

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Unfortunately , Young Buck cant help us promote due to legal reasons beyond his control . That was our initial plan however , he did us a huge favor and featured on my artists track for no charge as a personal favor to my artists EP ! I canot send PMs because i have not yet posted 20 or more.... I can give u my email address and can forward u my # . Is there any other way without posting my email address on this forum and just to you personally ?

Holla @ me after the 20 posts.

What firm do you work for?

Buck cant reach out to people to get the music heard right now due to legal reasons , but can feature in a video come on tour , radio play etc...

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Holla @ me after the 20 posts.

What firm do you work for?

I work for an Firm in Beverly Hills , I cant disclose that info on this forum due to legal reasons but can PM all my info , firm contact , persoanl email.... phone # np ! What do you do exactly if you dont mind me asking ? And where are u located ?

Buck cant reach out to people to get the music heard right now due to legal reasons , but can feature in a video come on tour , radio play etc...

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I work for an Firm in Beverly Hills , I cant disclose that info on this forum due to legal reasons but can PM all my info , firm contact , persoanl email.... phone # np ! What do you do exactly if you dont mind me asking ? And where are u located ?

I'm a producer and songwriter. feel free to write me at JTroup@BlackAtomProductions.com

I'm a producer and songwriter. feel free to write me at JTroup@BlackAtomProductions.com

Just viewed your site , great stuff !

There is a # under contacts I can give you call if your free within the hour ? Whom do I ask for ? I would like to send you the music aswell just so you know that we are all on the same page .

And which email address should I send to ? The beats one or services unless you have a direct email I can forward you some info and music of my artist ? I will include my firm and verify all my other information.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Just viewed your site , great stuff !

There is a # under contacts I can give you call if your free within the hour ? Whom do I ask for ? I would like to send you the music aswell just so you know that we are all on the same page .

And which email address should I send to ? The beats one or services unless you have a direct email I can forward you some info and music of my artist ? I will include my firm and verify all my other information.

I tried emailing you , but notification came back that your inbox is full and cannot be delivered? I sent to your services address ?

Back