Have you worked with a female vocalist?

swiffy

Hey guys,

I was wondering has anyone had any experience working with a female vocalist. I asked a femaled to do a vocal tag for me. As a producer, would their been any creative thing you would do with her in the studio (not that way lol)? I was going to sample her voice or something. Just to see what I could do. I've never done anything like this. I'm coming up with different vocal tags for her to say stuff. Thanks

Multisampled oohs and ahhs.......I mean her singing them.......I mean recording her singing oohs and ahhs......I mean..........you know what I mean. :D I have plenty of ooohs and aaahhs. Do it for each key. Play a note and tell her to sing it in that note. And do it 3 or more times in each key and each octave. If you have some time with her...tell her to sing some sexy ones.... aggressive ones...scary ones.....orgasmic ones...different emotions. Easy...won't take nothing but about 5 - 10 minutes. Leave it on record..play a note...stop playing note..tell her to sing the note..you stfu...she sing....repeat again for the next note. Now you got some good background ooohs and aaahs or whatever to play with.

Chop them up, name them by key, save them, load them up into sampler.....or just load them into the DAW sequencer.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I was wondering has anyone had any experience working with a female vocalist. I asked a femaled to do a vocal tag for me. As a producer, would their been any creative thing you would do with her in the studio (not that way lol)? I was going to sample her voice or something. Just to see what I could do. I've never done anything like this. I'm coming up with different vocal tags for her to say stuff. Thanks
The title is a bit misleading but yes, plenty of times.

Worked a female vocalist? PLENTY of times LOL!!....No seriously tho, I've never worked with one but I heard somewhere awhile back a producer wanted female vocals that sounded real sexy, so he banged some chick & recorded it without her knowing??....Not saying to do that but sometimes if u want the real stuff, u gotta get the real stuff.

Hey guys,

there are many ways to work a female vocalist but i see where your heading, i usually use samples i don't record my own

#1. Get you one of these.
699403.jpg

#2. Say hello to the sexiest female where you at.

#3. Tell her she has an amazing voice.....go into deep details why her voice is amazing.

#4. Tell her you would love to record her voice....you need a voice like hers for some projects....immediately!!!!

#5. If #4 doesn't seem to get to her excited about meeting you in your bedroom....umm..I mean studio (wink wink).....that's when you whip out the H1. Tell her she can record now somewhere nice and quiet...because you have got to have that asss....I mean voice. Make sure you have something important for her to say. Get her name and number....give her your number.

#6. Call her two days later..explain that you are the producer that works for (make up some shit) that she met.....and you are finished with the product using her voice. Tell her to come to your studio immediately so you can explain some things to her.....and so she can hear her wonderful voice in action.

#7 Clean your room.

#8 To know what to do next.....you have to buy my EBook..........$67.

Last edited:
#1. Get you one of these.
699403.jpg

#2. Say hello to the sexiest female where you at.

#3. Tell her she has an amazing voice.....go into deep details why her voice is amazing.

#4. Tell her you would love to record her voice....you need a voice like hers for some projects....immediately!!!!

#5. If #4 doesn't seem to get to her excited about meeting you in your bedroom....umm..I mean studio (wink wink).....that's when you whip out the H1. Tell her she can record now somewhere nice and quiet...because you have got to have that asss....I mean voice. Make sure you have something important for her to say. Get her name and number....give her your number.

#6. Call her two days later..explain that you are the producer that works for (make up some shit) that she met.....and you are finished with the product using her voice. Tell her to come to your studio immediately so you can explain some things to her.....and so she can hear her wonderful voice in action.

#7 Clean your room.

#8 To know what to do next.....you have to buy my EBook..........$67.

SPOILER ALERT at the end of the e-book it says that you have to bang that chick /SPOILER ALERT

More useful advices and tips you can find in my e-book "MDKW Presents: How to bang and get dang dolla" for only 66,99$

BUT WAIT! The first 3 customers gonna get my ebook for just 3,99$!

and i think we got already our first sell. Hello....

<damn too much south park today>

Back