Have We Scared Artists With The Whole Conspiracy Thing?

Better yet they need to get back on the media who go hard on the leaders who are actually doing a goo job, always lying on POTUS. #Fox
~ LatchKeyz

#blindfool

Not saying Fox is any less agenda driven than the rest by any means, but to say that media outlets outright ignoring coverage of major events by this administration that would have rallied people to cry for impeachment or criminal charges under any other administration is just blind stupidity of those who toe the party line without question.

Why is everyone so scared of the Illuminati?

If they have all of this money and power, why not just join? Why continue to hate? Why continue to make 100 beats to sell for $10? Why make rap songs that people aren't even interested in downloading for free? Why come on FP and get mad all of the time. Just join and live it up.

Some people are scared of the illuminati because of their agendas. Other people just don't agree with it and aren't willing to join their organized religion or partake in the rituals associated with it.

As far as joining goes, it's not your decision.

I had a friend who was trying to get on that jerkin bandwagon back when that shit was considered hot several years back.

He ended up getting in touch with a Def Jam Records rep.

The rep told him, "Yeah, your music is tight and all that, but you should come get to know us better first and then we'll see about getting you signed."

When my friend was like, "Get to know you better?"

The rep told him, "Yeah, get to know us better. Spend time together and chill one on one. See if we can get along. Ya feel me?"

My friend said he got this eery proposition vibe from dude and told him pass.

and why is that an issue? Is it because mainstream media has painted the Tea Party as racist even though they themselves have not stated any racist platform or tendencies? Is it because they want to see welfare cut and the people on welfare as a majority to get off 3rd and 4th generation benefits and get work to make the country a stronger economy instead of draining it?

Those ideas only become racist if you want them to because not once have I heard anyone from that party state or imply that it is blacks they are targeting, they are instead targeting all welfare recipients which includes whites, mexicans, blacks and asians equally.

I too am not a fan of the Tea Party, but I have done enough research to know that the media paints them in a bad light regularly as part of an agenda. If someone were to avoid doing even slight research and relied on them for the information as a sole source then they are ignorant.

As for Paris, I like his stuff, but that song is just promoting the current presidents agenda and not taking an honest look from a constitutional standpoint. If you read the constitution and all it's amendments you would see that the national healthcare bill has way over stepped the limitations set upon the federal government in multiple ways, but that doesn't fit into the agenda and it is apparently just an outdated piece of paper nobody cares about anymore.

Proves my point again, where are they (any rapper not the GB specifically) arguing on the continued movements in the Middle East, the failed withdrawal of troops that was spoken of in campaign speeches and the trafficking of arms by our own federal government?

It is so much easier to just blame Bush which is a copout of the worst kind at this point...6 years into a new administration and that line is stilll being used, give me a break.

What has the tea party done to better their image in the media.....
If im not mistaken alot of the ceo's that run these corps are republicans....
They even own the media that is bashing them.....
Who's agenda is that...??

Do i believe n the Illuminati ...No
Do i believe theres people n power makin moves linking together....
marrying one another to stay rich and powerful....Yes
Do i think these people start wars take land and pin brother against cousin b/c he lives on the other side of the strip.....

You dnt have to believe n all the voodoo but the video spoke alot of truth.....
0:03-0:22

As for the reason ppl dnt speak out against obama.... prolly cuz theres enough of that...
GOP stated i believe n feb... were done passing anything until he's gone...
-thank you bipartisan-ism

Like u i am nor dem or reb...
I also agree that everyone should speak up if ur party is doing the same immoral acts as the other....
Like lupe said.....
-Tell the masses its never gonna stop cuz they nver gonna do sh_t...

List of rappers who rap about revolutionary topics (politics, religion, science, spiritual etc):

Immortal Technique
Hopsin
Dizzy Wright
Apathy
Vinnie Paz
Blu
Logic
Ice Cube
David Banner
Dead Prez
DMX
Prodigy of mobb deep
Gangstarr- guru
Common
Lupe Fiasco
Kendrick Lamar
2Pac (One of the MAIN revolutionaries to exist)
Akala (uk)
Nas
Brother Ali
Joe Budden
Tech n9ne
Lowkey (uk)
Dot Rotten (uk)

There are soo many more. I only listen to revolutionary rappers, if the rapper isnt revolutionary in some way, whether it be IN the music or HOW their personality is, I wont have their music on my phone. PERIOD.

Islam isn't anything revolutionary. It's false, it doesn't even make sense from so many standpoints. Vinnie Paz is a Satanic Muslim, you can here it in his songs. You just dropped a list of crappy artists with no revolutionary topics. Immortal Technique is a joke too while were at it. David Banner? Tech N9ne? What are you talking about?

Some people are scared of the illuminati because of their agendas. Other people just don't agree with it and aren't willing to join their organized religion or partake in the rituals associated with it.

As far as joining goes, it's not your decision.

I had a friend who was trying to get on that jerkin bandwagon back when that shit was considered hot several years back.

He ended up getting in touch with a Def Jam Records rep.

The rep told him, "Yeah, your music is tight and all that, but you should come get to know us better first and then we'll see about getting you signed."

When my friend was like, "Get to know you better?"

The rep told him, "Yeah, get to know us better. Spend time together and chill one on one. See if we can get along. Ya feel me?"

My friend said he got this eery proposition vibe from dude and told him pass.

to be honest. That story sounds pretty fake to me. Most likely the rep said your friend wasn't what they were looking for, but keep at it. We may stay in contact. Friend prob had that story thought up to save face.

and why is that an issue? Is it because mainstream media has painted the Tea Party as racist even though they themselves have not stated any racist platform or tendencies? Is it because they want to see welfare cut and the people on welfare as a majority to get off 3rd and 4th generation benefits and get work to make the country a stronger economy instead of draining it?

There are actually more white people on welfare than Blacks but the Tea Party will use a Black face when addressing the issue to try and distort the facts. Republicans love to paint minorities as the biggest recipients of government aid yet the Republican business owners are the biggest welfare queens of them all. They gets billions of dollars in government aid but they call them SUBSIDIES instead of WELFARE. They just wear suit and ties when they stick their hand out. Don't attack the Democrats either as your only defense. All Politicians are full of shyt. We as constituents are just looking for the one's who benefit us the most while they sell out.

Last edited:
There are actually more white people on welfare than Blacks but the Tea Party will use a Black face when addressing the issue to try and distort the facts. Republicans love to paint minorities as the biggest recipients of government aid yet the Republican business owners are the biggest welfare queens of them all. They gets billions of dollars in government aid but they call them SUBSIDIES instead of WELFARE. They just wear suit and ties when they stick their hand out. Don't attack the Democrats either as your only defense. All Politicians are full of shyt. We as constituents are just looking for the one's who benefit us the most while they sell out.

You need to go by percentages in order to get an accurate picture.

and I did not attack Democrats only, I just have a very specific disdain for them as a general rule :) If you read my posts you would have noted that I many times have said I do not like Dems or Repubs (as political parties) because they are both spewing the same crap just in different ways.

Last edited:
I don't think its necessary to point out wich party does this and that, or whos the most frauds of them, but just rapping about govermental and corporation stuff and what is going on generally is enough. I now rappers now make conscious music, but they're too passive. I want to see people attack the gonvermnet verbally, you know, empower the listeners with the voice.

Last edited:
Back