has rap music made you do anything crazy

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I have read many stories and heard first hand of some reckless things ppl have done and they blamed the music the where listening to
rock music fans have been known to be said to do the same thing
is psychology trying to ruin your favorite music??

I can't say it has ever made me do anything crazy in one event but it has certainly altered the way I live and my perceptions of things (in a positive way of course).

Panties get wet and penises get hard when you play the right music in the right situation. That's a fact! Even BET Jazz late at night.........woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......some of the best I even had. Some of that wild jungle stuff at times. BET Jazz was like theme music of sex. I had this big 240 pound girl at one point.

Off topic for a sec. Man.......now that I'm reministing on BET Jazz, I used to think to myself I could never make music that good especially with what I was using back then. I was strictly gangsta rap but music like that always fascinated me. Now that I'm older and understand a little more I've grown closer to creating jazz music and stuff like this than rap. It just flows that way with no inspiration at all. Wow....that's deep. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm on that level (I can be when I take my time) but music like that seems to flow naturally with me now. I can't play that stuff live like that but piece after piece, idea after idea.

http://www.divshare.com/download/10452320-59d
Rice on the drums
Rice on the bass
Rice on the flute
Rice on the synth
Rice, Rice, and Rice on the brass

I miss reason. Haven't used it in a long time. It was my baby. :cry:

Last edited:
Fighters use it in their locker rooms to get them motivated... then they save their most KRUNKEST songs for their ring entrances...

50 Cent

Freeway

Tupac

Rap gets you in the mood to beat azz...

Last edited:
it made me spend a fortune on equipment and records over the last 20+ years just for the love of it

when i was 9 years old a teacher asked in my class who where stealing pens from the storeroom.
4 kids said they did it and they really did it. I wanted to be cool so i said i did it to sometimes.
they believed me but really i never did it.
Back than i didnt even knew rapmusic so it was not gangsta-rap that made me do it.

at the age of 13 i was put in the cell. i used to steal from the mall everyday and i just got busted.
YES i liked gangsta-rap but i really started stealing cause everybody else in my class was doing it and it gave me an adrenaline rush. some of these kids became real thieves and started go in to houses stealing shit. than they got busted years later (including my brother). Those kids where heavy weed smokers though and where under the influence everyday. i never smoked.

I don't recall doing anything crazy.. But it makes me think about how i live and things I say and do - in a good way.

Tone, what the hell is this? They're doing more "crazy" things than rap records have made people do...

Last edited:
Back