Hands down best hip hop producer, There can only b 1!!

i'm conflicted on this because he fell off quite a bit, but nothing beats old RZA IMO.

datz tru nuttin beats a good ol RZA beat!
But when u look @ all de wu-tang projects he has produced majority by himself, and movies he's scored and also acted in. U can also clearly hear RZA influence in kanye west music, who is 1 of de top artist in de world for dis decade.

He's defeinitly top 3 IMO.

Last edited:
DRUMMA BOY is miles ahead of any producer u name !!!!!!!! He can and does make every type of beat better than everybody else. Hes a street dude with...Orchestral training I mean seriously how you go compete with a dude who knows Music theory like its abc 123.

I think we get 'legends' in the production game mixed with 'the best'. Dilla and primo are not the greatest. They most def deserve all the credit the get and more but we have people like Just baze, pharrell, timba land, Noah '40' Shebib and many others that are pushing the boundaries today. My personal favorite is Timbo. I would say the greatest is quincy jones or a pharrell/timbo tie.

no particular order, these are the dopest producers my opninion, i think that RZA and stoupe might be slightly better than the others on the list
RZA
4th disciple
Stoupe
Havoc
dj muggs
c-lance

Timbaland... geez.

Who had more influence on EVERYTHING!

... for years. Don't know how Dre is still the face of Hip Hop production overall. Got in early I guess.

No ID is raw though. Premier never changed his drum pattern, lazy imo.

my personal list :
Dj Premier
9th Wonder
J Dilla
Alchemist
and then i must mention Marley Marl , Rza , Easy Mo Bee,Pete Rock , Large Professor ..

Back