Gunplay Believes Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting Was A Government Conspiracy

Occam's Razor."It is a principle stating that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected."

Look at the release dates of the movies in question.
Look at the dates of the shootings.

There are sooooo many ways to describe an abnormally working mind.
Here are the two easiest (see above, Occam's Razor).

a.) a mind that doesn't see patterns that are there. (abnormal - disadvantage? in the wilderness, an animal which doesn't see a predator, can be easily killed)
b.) a mind that sees patterns, where there are none (abnormal - disadvantage? the animal can not learn much about dangerous and harmless animals, because no matter if a simple movement of the grass, a harmless animal or a predator attacking - it always sees danger)

Use Occam's Razor. Which ABNORMAL mind makes fewer assumptions?
Got it?

Now lets look at a NORMAL mind - it sees the patterns that are there (a cow is harmless, but when a lion walks by, you better gtfo)

Got it? It's that simple. Now use it for your guys' ABNORMAL conspiracy patterns.

someone finally gets it. I've been getting at this earlier.

I'm giving this performance two thumbs down

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Hey Look! 2 Chainz is on B.E.T. with 2 Big Booty Hoes in front of an expensive car!

Rice, I don't give a F about how many calories are in a #4 at McDonald's because my GrandDaddy ate bacon damn near every day.

It's about the STOCK you come from, I come from a long line of TOUGH niggaz.

Only light-skinnedneded people die from that shit because their genes are weak...

True spit.

Back