Gauranteed HIT Erry time homie!!!

HustleMentality

RnB_hitwizard.jpg

Bill Gates has his finger on the pulse boys and girls...wonder what kinda support they offer...:rolleyes:

1. Not as funny as Beetmaker VST.

2. "Steal" from Led Zep? Led Zep is one of my favorite groups, but google people like Willie Dixon and Howlin' Wolf, and find out how many times Led Zep settled Vanilla Ice-type lawsuits out of court. And the intro to Led Zep's "Stairway to Heaven" was lifted straight from a Spirit song. Facts.

kayotik said:
Nice personal plug slickster. Lol:monkey:

yeah...

that beat isn't even finished... I'll fix it today. The hook isn't Gangsta enough... and I have to add the FP minimum of 36 change ups...

... needs some variation too...

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
yeah...

that beat isn't even finished... I'll fix it today. The hook isn't Gangsta enough... and I have to add the FP minimum of 36 change ups...

... needs some variation too...

hilarious. :victory:

Too bad most new beatmakers want their beats to compete with the artist. It's almost like they think "Forget his flow, it's all about my beat getting props... these change ups will make everybody say Man! Who did that beat! I'm almost confused"

It's like they're trying to show off every beatmaking trick in the book... "Check it out... here it comes, playa... snare roll! uh oh... flam on the hi-hats! shhhh... watch the kick change..... crazy cymbals crashin' in 2 seconds... hol up hollupp! watch it, this part is chopped and screwed nigga! now watch it go back to the regular beat... uh oh pitch shift! DID U HEAR THAT! now the beat will drop out and I come back in with a brand NEW BEAT NIGGUH! WHUTTT!

Only on FP...

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
Too bad most new beatmakers want their beats to compete with the artist. It's almost like they think "Forget his flow, it's all about my beat getting props... these change ups will make everybody say Man! Who did that beat! I'm almost confused"

It's like they're trying to show off every beatmaking trick in the book... "Check it out... here it comes, playa... snare roll! uh oh... flam on the hi-hats! shhhh... watch the kick change..... crazy cymbals crashin' in 2 seconds... hol up hollupp! watch it, this part is chopped and screwed nigga! now watch it go back to the regular beat... uh oh pitch shift! DID U HEAR THAT! now the beat will drop out and I come back in with a brand NEW BEAT NIGGUH! WHUTTT!

Only on FP...

Hahahahaha....

Yeh, thats what its like around here...

biggrome said:

Only on FP...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :victory:

biggrome said:

Only on FP...

lmfao, too true.

it takes more skill to do changeups...lol.

Thats why people like those beats.

biggrome said:

Only on FP...
thats cuz these dumb ass so called producers dont know how to make songs ......they think like this....hmmmm i keep puttin all this **** in it until nobody cares that it dont sound right ...then mix in all the yes men /homeboy/fans/dickriders and you got one hot future producer

Last edited:
biggrome said:

Only on FP...

Single greatest post on FP LMAO...

I was talkin to X about this the other day.

And folk tell me that my melodies need to change more. :monkey:

Back