The game changing !

J-AMP Productions

J-AMP Productions
Seems to me the game is reversing so to speak. You got all these artist that flex about a lifestyle they don't live && can't affords beats so now they're becoming producers, then I guess producers are getting fed up with lame rappers or artists not buying beats so they're hopping on their own ? - now I'm seeing producers becoming Gfx artists on the side probably to try and make up for the money the couldn't make selling beats lmao..Does anybody agree or see this pattern?

Yea man I know what you talking bout.

Its so many people making bs trap beats in 10 minutes on FL Studio that nobody wants to pay for a beat anymore, so producers (like myself lol) start doing everything else to eat - graphic designing, rapping on their own beats, video editing, etc.

I think it really comes from the garbage that is getting big today like migos, chief keef, etc. so now everybody thinks they can rap. Sadly I cant see an end to this unless this generation stops supporting the ignorance, which is highly unlikely.

Haha yea I hear you bruh. I'm really thinking about expanding myself. I might start doing hooks on my beats because I sing as well && I see the gfx part is always doing good if your good at it so I might just break out my self !

I am the other way around, I do photography and some graphics but mess around with beat production as a hobby.

Gotta diversify your interests or you have no out if something goes wrong.

It's not really anything new always good to have multiple hustles, just maybe more common now a days. I used to offer graphic design services in 2006-2008 but had to stop doing it because I was so busy with keeping up with beats and projects. I just brought my graphic services back this year and have been doing rather good sale wise, it's also lots of fun catching up on all the new features and improvements made to the software.

Back