FP's Current Talent Level... wtf?

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
I just listened to a few people's beats...

I don't have a lot of positive things to say <<<----- so I'll just say that.

How do you feel about the current crop of FP Beatmakers / Producers...

ummm,

YOUNG TEX is dope.
CuzinQ is dope.
as20gp is dope.

Isk2006, TheRealKapone, BL3 and B.A.S.E are the "less popular" guys I peep when they drop shit.

we should make one thread where we can collect every regular user and their music, that way we know their skills, it would improve this forum incredibly, we should rate everybody by 1-10 and they have to carry that number on their signature or something

we should make one thread where we can collect every regular user and their music, that way we know their skills, it would improve this forum incredibly, we should rate everybody by 1-10 and they have to carry that number on their signature or something

That's a great idea tbh... Dunno about the rating in the signature, but at the very least it'll (for the most part) eliminate most of the people advertising their beats on this section.

i like this idea i havent uploaded shit all on that soundcloud in my link for probally almost 2 years bring on the ratings!

lol...so we should have an FP Popularity Contest?

yeah...that'll be objective and neutral. lol

ummm,

YOUNG TEX is dope.
CuzinQ is dope.
as20gp is dope.

Isk2006, TheRealKapone, BL3 and B.A.S.E are the "less popular" guys I peep when they drop shit.

Damn bro! Appreciated! Your actually one of my favorite producer/composers on here so that means a lot!

lol...so we should have an FP Popularity Contest?

yeah...that'll be objective and neutral. lol

popularity the wrong word, i'm cool with everybody on here on a personal level, but i believe that once people put a rating on you, shit its gon influence they way you post in other threads, we will have less fights maybe and people will stop calling out people way above they level

Lol, this is pretty good timing. As some of you have probably seen, I've been collecting tracks from people on here for an artist of mine.

I listened to at least 45 beats. I sent 8 through. That was to be expected, but I'd have to say there aren't many people on here who are "industry ready". I understand it's a process though.

PS: If you want to submit, it's a good opp.

I just listened to a few people's beats...

I don't have a lot of positive things to say <<<----- so I'll just say that.

How do you feel about the current crop of FP Beatmakers / Producers...

i wouldnt really have much positive to say about the beat in your sig to be honest

Music is such a subjective thing though. What some producer might rate as a 10 could be rated as a 1 by an equally experienced producer. I think putting a rating on people's beats would cheapen the process tbh. And music is about expression and emotion, not trying to appeal to what other producers like.

I mean, shoot me down if you want, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

FP has always been hit and miss when it comes to beats.

+1 to all the cats that share their music.
SMH @ cats that talk big but post no beats. #InstaFail

popularity the wrong word, i'm cool with everybody on here on a personal level, but i believe that once people put a rating on you, shit its gon influence they way you post in other threads, we will have less fights maybe and people will stop calling out people way above they level
Nope. Go look at rocbattle.

ummm,

YOUNG TEX is dope.
CuzinQ is dope.
as20gp is dope.

This + Don't forget when Berg came thru and wrecked shit.

FP has always been hit and miss when it comes to beats.

+1 to all the cats that share their music.
SMH @ cats that talk big but post no beats. #InstaFail
There a few cats who ain't been in the battles, but sometimes post in the feedback section. There was a cat Dizzie who kept droppin bangers in the feedback section but never post in other parts of the site. There's also some cat name ill wave (i think Drew knows him) i think u use to post straight heat just the feedback section. And shawy is a straight up musician plottin on ya'll (I keep tellin ya'll). Moral to the story there are a lot of cats who don't post in the gossip section, because they bout that biz not talk. Me I'm here to learn, I know my beats are not on the level yet, but I'm growing every day.

Last edited:
Back