The FP Remix Tape... Smh...

i found out why the vocal sounded so low where i was listenin. the vocal is in stereo (fl does everything stereo) so i think there may be some phase issues when listenin on mono sources (which i was). so as long as u listenin in stereo my joint sounds fine.

hmmmm... damn. I saw the thread with dudes kcufin with the guy who ran the project... Still waiting for a listen to the final product. Didn't have a chance to submit anything this time, but I'll keep an eye out for the next joint... and wait 'till the 3rd I guess. good looks FP! Props to the dude who actually saw an FP joint 'till the end!

KIT Lewis Music said:
Didn't have a chance to submit anything this time, but I'll keep an eye out for the next joint...

Welcome aboard!

You're going to be up against ish like this...

biggrome said:
Welcome aboard!

You're going to be up against ish like this...

hey Rome you gotta tell me how you embed your songs in the pics like that.

I see you noticed the enhancements on the tracks on the CD... I swear to you when I say I was like Puff in the studio behind my board rock'n and try'n to make sure it had that full depth. I broke my mic a few months back and had to use my PC mic to capture my voice but other than that I got a pretty decent setup. I'll give ya'll a freebee tho, I used the PSP Vintage Warmer as one of my plug-ins on the main mix track...That's one of my secrets that till now I kept to myself for like 3yrs.

I'm glad to see the love everyone's showing...

noblewordz said:
I hate it when people do this .. I know I missed something good...

Be a got dam man and stand by your word lol :D

lol... Noble... You didn't miss anything good!

I was asking what i missed... What the re-mixtape was in aid of blah blah blah. Then i realised it was the FP Mixtape that had been rebranded slightly.

Noyzi said:

I see you noticed the enhancements on the tracks on the CD... I swear to you when I say I was like Puff in the studio behind my board rock'n and try'n to make sure it had that full depth. I broke my mic a few months back and had to use my PC mic to capture my voice but other than that I got a pretty decent setup. I'll give ya'll a freebee tho, I used the PSP Vintage Warmer as one of my plug-ins on the main mix track...That's one of my secrets that till now I kept to myself for like 3yrs.

Just copped this 3 days ago!! LOL!! i knew i made a good investment...i copped mines for $65... LEGIT!!! w/ serial and all!!!

Last edited:
bluchippa5 said:
Just copped this 3 days ago!! LOL!! i knew i made a good investment...i copped mines for $65... LEGIT!!! w/ serial and all!!!
Oh yeah! Great investment. There's alot that this plug-in does that I would hate to do without. The way it breathes the life in to synths and rounds off that digital-ness in drumbs is worth the bucks. Unfortunately I paid almost double a few yrs. back for the older version. I got the newest one too but there's only functional diffs. the effect is still pretty much the same. But yeah, it's a gem (and a secret...shhhh...lol).

Noyzi said:

First you make the song link - getup.3u
Then put the image link right after it - getup.jpg
Then close out the url

Example: take out the asterisks - stick in your own song link and photo link

[*url=http://www.onlinemusicproduction.com/misc/getup.m3u][*img]http://www.onlinemusicproduction.com/misc/getup.jpg[/img][/url]

Now it's time for more showing off, azzholism and narcissism...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo btw Noyzi is romes remix on that? I didn't see it in the copy u sent me. I seen the lean back joint twice.

GoodMoney said:
Yo btw Noyzi is romes remix on that? I didn't see it in the copy u sent me. I seen the lean back joint twice.

It's at the end of American Gangster as a hidden song. Kind of an unexpected surprise.

Yo Rome your remix was attached to my "American Gangster" remix on the CD. Just realized now lol.

JonnyBongo said:
Yo Rome your remix was attached to my "American Gangster" remix on the CD. Just realized now lol.

People might think you did it if they don't look at the cover. I don't trip over small details though.

I am the living embodiment of Hip Hop.

Here's an old remix.... me and a myspace friend... Ill Trill Neil

Damn... Phoenix is some ballin' azz nuccaz...

definately cant wait to check this out..sounds like the producers involved in this really held it down too...when its time for the next one im gonna be submitting something

JuggernautBlack said:
definately cant wait to check this out..sounds like the producers involved in this really held it down too...when its time for the next one im gonna be submitting something

JuggernautBlack got crack... damn, it's gonna be hard to make the next one, lol.

... and just to keep it rizzealll...

There was a remix tape.

Too bad I suck at remixes.

Actually I suck at making beats in general but that's neither here nor there.

Back