FP DEMO...I'm Going to Help You Get Shine.

MysterE

1 Million Hustles
Hey whats up yall

some of you may know that my company "Sikk Caden Productions" (www.myspace.com/sikkcadenproductions) are bringing KRS-ONE to Erie, PA. Now what does this mean for you? Well a couple things.

This is the start of my company bringing in MANY major/legendary hip-hop/rap/r&b recording artists to the area so those of you near by can come enjoy these shows but for the 99% of the rest of you I have an in for you to these industry cats.

So what I am offering is that you submit some of your BEST beats, a 30 second clip should do, and at the end say your contact information. I will burn the best beats to a CD and hand one to every artist I bring in.

You can submit as many entries as you want and I will let you know if you make the beat CD. You don't have to cater your style to any artist, just give something hot and it will stick with somebody.

Now you are probably thinking whats the catch? No Catch. Just helping out the people that have helped me out.

ALL BEAT SUBMISSIONS (song writers can send songs too) sent to

scpsubmissions@gmail.com

KRS-One will be here October 9th and the concert we are working on after is expected to be BIGGER.

Thank you and Good Luck!

-Erik

ps any questions PM me.

Last edited:
Cool, I'll send you a pm later tonight...

oh, just to confirm, what type of artists are you guys promoting? Any singers?

Last edited:
JSLmusic said:
Cool, I'll send you a pm later tonight...

oh, just to confirm, what type of artists are you guys promoting? Any singers?

We do every kind of music. Our next concert is going to be a gospel/rock/pop show with former american idol contestant Chris Sligh, but we will mostly be doing Hip-Hop/R&B/Rap

anyone can submit anytime. The CD could change on a daily basis, or we could do 2 cd's just keep grindin

Damn this looks like a good oppurtunity. I need to up my game tho, before i start submitting music, hopefully by then you'll still be doing this.

i really cant believe more people arent taking advantage of this oppurtunity.

I thought this would be a hit.

i concur.
seriously, this could be a great opportunity for some people on here.

Last edited:
yeah ya'll might wanna jump on this ,i wouldnt of had my first placement if it wasnt for Myster E.lol

tha_kid_tweak said:
whats the deadline? ill send in a few clips 2moro

no deadline this will be a constant process but our krs one show is october 9th aka 7 days and 1 hour

Back