FP is Being Watched...by mainstream rappers?

They should be, there is sum dope producers on here like myself n others. The dude fokis has an account n actively participates...prolly others. SB found a dude from here on soundclick i believe...he prolly looks here too. If so n u need sum east coast soundin joints wit samples in em hit me up homie!

Soulja Boy found WHP on Soundclick but maybe he found him on FP first and got his Soundclick link from this site...you never know. White Hot Pro already did 2 songs for SB.

can u crank me deaf?

man all this crankin makin me want to do somethin else....kan u get me silly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you crank me a crank? I mean, a literal crank? I mean, I wonder if Soulja has ever operated a hand crank? What if he hasn't? Is he an imposter? How is he gonna tell people to crank his ****ing dance if he's never cranked before? This is like some huge, crazy controversy. He's a fraud!

Imagine if he was! There would be an infinate quantum loop that would rip a large, gaping hole in the Nth degree of the fabric of space-time, breaking off with crazy multiverses and all this jargon! What if Soulja was actually using a VR suit to access all universes in which he doesn't crank it so he can officially destroy all universes that he doesn't crank it in? He's altering the future, and destroying potential matter and possible multiverse chains.

F*ck him.

Last edited:
ok...ok...watch me do

00012874.jpg

Sell_Hand_Crank_Hose_Reel.jpg

00012874.jpg

00012874.jpg

explosion.jpg

all too fresh off in this hoe...

DUDE

WHAT

THE

QUANTUM

CHEESE

If he's really what I think he is, he needs to be destroyed. Is there any chance that any ladies on here have been able to see whether he has a large set of dorsal flippers? The ones a seal have? If he does, we have a large problem.

Jay. said:
Can you crank me a crank? I mean, a literal crank? I mean, I wonder if Soulja has ever operated a hand crank? What if he hasn't? Is he an imposter? How is he gonna tell people to crank his ****ing dance if he's never cranked before? This is like some huge, crazy controversy. He's a fraud!

Imagine if he was! There would be an infinate quantum loop that would rip a large, gaping hole in the Nth degree of the fabric of space-time, breaking off with crazy multiverses and all this jargon! What if Soulja was actually using a VR suit to access all universes in which he doesn't crank it so he can officially destroy all universes that he doesn't crank it in? He's altering the future, and destroying potential matter and possible multiverse chains.

F*ck him.

YEA!!nd john mccains neck looks like a vagina
so they must work together kuz vagina necks love to crank

but seriuslii crank me a rekord deal...NOW!!

lemme just get my handy dandy cranker...

00012874.jpg

aight...you now have a deal at collipark music. you are now officially in charge of polishing all my chains before I appear in my videos.

RickySaL said:
where's the mano post cali?
my bad. i should use the endorsement now. Mano, when you have time , can you tell the majors in here that may be watching, what you think if me? thanks

manoprops.png

Back