Former CEO of Open Labs starts NEW COMPANY...

I just hope this machine can out perform or at least go toe to toe with an OL machine. That would suck if it didn't. Just sayin lol. I'm willing to dig deep in the pockets if the specs lookin' right because I want equipment that's "upgradable" and will last

Who said it was a machine? :)

And the OL joints are very upgradable.

Wow. . . sooo? umm. . .Why am I here? Lol.

I'm just sayin...y'all putting words in my mouth. Per my confidentiality agreement, I'm not at liberty to say.

But what i can say, is that the company is called MUSIC COMPUTING.

:)

I'm just sayin...y'all putting words in my mouth. Per my confidentiality agreement, I'm not at liberty to say.

But what i can say, is that the company is called MUSIC COMPUTING.

:)

lol you said it was a COMPETITOR to OL. . . .

Sure did. But if it's not a machine then it must be software. And since the company is called "Music Computing" it must be a really bloated proprietary software that doesn't work on pc or mac. And it will be installed on a run of the mill computer and overpriced. Then again, this is only if it's not a machine.

EDIT: OR, it's some kind of soundcard like/software bundle. (like protools/mbox)

Last edited:
Who said it was a machine? :)

And the OL joints are very upgradable.

pretty sure its not a genetically engineered salmon as those aren't upgradable

if it is software hopefully the business model used by reaper and renoise was looked at. listening to the user base frequent really good updates and a good price point.

personally i hope its a numerology style sequencer for PC but i kind of doubt it.

lol

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

late at night i like to tell myself the reason why all threads die when i post in them is that i'm to cool to post after.....

yah that's it

I am curious, but I don't like waiting in suspense....you tend to be let down. I'll sign up though and see what they are cooking up.

I am curious, but I don't like waiting in suspense....you tend to be let down. I'll sign up though and see what they are cooking up.

I'm sorry I let you down.

lol

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Last edited:
boy that looks a lot like the thing on my xbox 360 where the stupid red rings show up

also they forgot

quantumleap.jpg

now that what's i'm talking about

boy that looks a lot like the thing on my xbox 360 where the stupid red rings show up

also they forgot

quantumleap.jpg

now that what's i'm talking about

^^^^^ That show and those old ass black and white Twilight Zones.... are the best TV ever invented...

.... I like WEEDS too.

other than that... I like this...

Shaq challenged the dude @ 0:50

If you started to watch it... you couldn't stop, lol.

Crazy...

Those OLD Twilight Zone joints... made me not be able to go to sleep...

Don't even know how I started watching them shits but they ALWAYS delivered.

Almost made me believe in aliens... but then I met women and I was a true believer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think being into gear is like being a roman in the 400s. your glory days are over; it becomes about how and not about what. of course how influences the what, but when youre real into gear it gets to the point where the how eclipses the what

obviously artists are interested in their tools and medium but

as they say 'a poor workman blames his tools'

Quantum Leap? really? East West / Quantum Leap are gonna have a field day on that name..

ew171_logo.gif

Even though Troup is a good source, if you heard it from Joe (soundsandgear.com) I KNOW its something big.

Back