Floyd Mayweather disses T.I. (again!!!)

1jay1111

JayNino Da Savage
Ewww...
Tiny looks like fuccin' fraggle rock muppet. Both them niggas lost for fighting over that "thing". Fuccin' Tiny=all time career loss. Hey Floyd, give T.I a hand carrying these "L's".

Last edited:
This nigga ain't seen tip gun stash

slideshow_225858_4.jpg

Once you get past 30 and have kids, a certain maturity is expected. I'd ignore Floyd and find a new girl and treat Tiny like she doesn't exist but still be a responsible parent and interact with her at least as possible.

This nigga ain't seen tip gun stash

slideshow_225858_4.jpg

The Feds have seen it though and are waiting for him to slip up. They'll do him like OJ. A Black man beating the justice system twice. The odds are better of him hitting the lottery.

Last edited:
Once you get past 30 and have kids, a certain maturity is expected. I'd ignore Floyd and find a new girl and treat Tiny like she doesn't exist but still be a responsible parent and interact with her at least as possible.
i hear what u saying, but I don't know too many cats that can just walk away from a dude saying he smashed your wife (not yo girl). Unless she's a hoe and u know it, or ya'll both stepping out.

Omg this boxer beefin again...sigh... How about he beef with some UFC fighters. Like chuck liddel said "I got a 150 pounder that would drop flloud in the cage" However I never say floyyd reply to that comment. But here he is with some beef with a musician? Lol T.I

Tut tut.

Last edited:
Omg this boxer beefin again...sigh... How about he beef with some UFC fighters. Like chuck liddel said "I got a 150 pounder that would drop flloud in the cage" However I never say floyyd reply to that comment. But here he is with some beef with a musician? Lol T.I

Tut tut.

They would drop Floyd in a cage.... tell them to get in a boxing ring with Floyd and box though.

It's like saying Lebron would dunk on Deontay Wilder on the court... put Lebron in a boxing ring with Deontay Wilder...

Both T.I. and Floyd need to man up 'cause life is too short to be squawking over a woman and she needs to keep herself in check just as they need to do the same for themselves as men.

Back