Flo-Rida-Nasty Dancer PRODUCED BY DANJAHAND !!!!!!!

come on guys yall stucked in a box, always versatile your music ( reason why Danjahandz is my favourite producer) or you simply fail. He is takin over the industry.

Danjahandz is unstoppable

Last edited:
InfamousGee said:
come on guys yall stucked in a box, always versatile your music ( reason why Danjahandz is my favourite producer) or you simply fail. He is takin over the industry.

Danjahandz is unstoppable
take off your fanboy goggles man, this is like a recycled planet rock beat or something, this shows staleness not versatility.

Last edited:
Last edited:
its actually really good..but its not for me..

edit..i love the coca baby baby beat..im gonna steal dat first kick drum now..lol.

****!!i might aswell take de snare too

Last edited:
DJ $TUNNA MAYNE said:
WOAH....

There is no way your compairing Flo-Rida to Big L. Please say you were joking.
In terms of the way he flows to the beat and has his voice in tune with the beat. But they're totally different obviously.

Not really but whatever you say. lol. As far as the song is concerened. WACK JUICE. I dont wanna hear no more party tracks from Flo. He made me become a fan when Birthday came out. He needs to get back to that Flo-Rida.

Noid said:
its actually really good..but its not for me..

edit..i love the coca baby baby beat..im gonna steal dat first kick drum now..lol.

****!!i might aswell take de snare too
Did you knew it that he made the beat by using djembe.

Last edited:
InfamousGee said:
im not a fanboy lol. this what im talkin about

Ciara Ft Chris Brown- TurnTables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv9tLBxcRts&fmt=18

Pink- Sober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndril6YLf3w&fmt=18

Fat Joe- Cocababy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_BVN6fDZo

Same Producer and 3 total different songs. Theres no other producer like danjahandz that can make total different tracks, the reason why i love his production. Im working on my versatilty and hope everyone else as well.

peace.
oh wow... I didn't know that he worked on "Sober" either - that's sick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sober was produced by 5 people or so. Don't credit that song to his versatility. And don't get me wrong I love his music but the flo rida song isn'y very good imo

Last edited:
ChrisTheProducer said:
oh wow... I didn't know that he worked on "Sober" either - that's sick!
he worked with few musicians. but he did the drums and most of it.

Trankwil said:
Sober was produced by 5 people or so. Don't credit that song to his versatility. And don't get me wrong I love his music but the flo rida song isn'y very good imo
you gotta respect him for trying something different. thats what music is all about, trying something different.

Last edited:
Why do people throw around the word "versatility" like it's some badge of honor? If you're a halfway decent producer you can make every one of your tracks sound completely different. From Danja to HeatMakerz. Especially if you're working with musicians. Now whether a producer actuallý "wants" to is a whole different story

Back