finally.. a keri hilson song im lovin!!

vocally she still does nothing for me, not even vibe wise

but this beat is flames

matter fact, if Beyonce replaced her for this song I wouldn't even tell the difference that much

Last edited:
The beat makes this track. Is it me or does her voice have little to no emotion? As in... The emotion that is there but it just doesn't sound convincing.

Mainboi23SX said:
vocally she still does nothing for me, not even vibe wise

but this beat is flames

matter fact, if Beyonce replaced her for this song I wouldn't even tell the difference that much
Are you serious?

How does it feel - nice track, I like when Timbo/Danja do these orchesrtal type tracks. This one stood out to me when I heard the album too, but as others said she is better as a songwriter and other vocalists could have brought more life to the track.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !! this is what you call music masterpiece its great !!!!. i can see grammy's already lol. DANJA AND TIMBO = UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think this beat is recycled, cuz it has same sounds as return the favor and mic check ( both keri hilson songs). but still dont care lol.

Last edited:
doesn't mean it's recycled, it just has similar sounds. Just like That madonna song 4 minutes uses similar brass and Elevator uses the same arp. synth too.

Last edited:
Back