Feel Sorry For Trick Daddy.............

Story reads: "When the officer explained he was on the property because a judge had signed a “sniff warrant,” Young admitted he had cocaine and marijuana in his home, the report goes on to say. Young initially signed a consent form to enter the home, then rescinded after police entered."

So basically he snitched on himself but then got shook when the cops came in. Smarten up, thugs.

Read more here: Trick Daddy busted in Broward on firearms and drug charges - Broward - MiamiHerald.com

Last edited:
Story reads: "Young initially signed a consent form to enter the home, then rescinded after police entered."[/I]

So basically he snitched on himself but then got shook when the cops came in. Smarten up, thugs.

Smart move. They went on the search anyway. Proof of some crooked shit. Case dismissed.

Smart move. They went on the search anyway. Proof of some crooked shit. Case dismissed.

Nope not how it works, he gave permission, then rescinded it, they in turn got a warrant with probable cause based on him rescinding permission and the story goes on from there.

Had he never given permission they probably would have gotten a warrant anyways but that is a moot point really now.

Word of advice though whether you have done something wrong or not don't ever give permission for a vehicular or residential search, make them bastards work for it. Giving permission is the dumbest thing you can ever do and also learn to keep your mouth shut, they may try to talk you up with light chatter but don't do it because they know once they get you talking about anything at all they can work you to incriminate yourself.

Nope not how it works, he gave permission, then rescinded it, they in turn got a warrant with probable cause based on him rescinding permission and the story goes on from there.

Had he never given permission they probably would have gotten a warrant anyways but that is a moot point really now.

Word of advice though whether you have done something wrong or not don't ever give permission for a vehicular or residential search, make them bastards work for it. Giving permission is the dumbest thing you can ever do and also learn to keep your mouth shut, they may try to talk you up with light chatter but don't do it because they know once they get you talking about anything at all they can work you to incriminate yourself.

Truth right here. So many cats get caught up cause the snitch on themselves and don't even know.

SYoung initially signed a consent form to enter the home

i thought it was common street knowledge not to consent to a search of your person or crib if you're dirty.

actually take that back don't do it period i've seen them plant shit on people.

Last edited:
:pointing:

I wasn't saying I am tough, I have lived enough years without the need to prove I am anything but what I am (thats what grown folk do ya know).

I simply disagree with your premise that nobody needs to own a gun, it isn't about need, it never has been about that. It has always been about the fact that it is a guaranteed right that if you want to own a gun you can...no paperwork, no special licensing, no infringement means just that.

except the fact that the constitution was written with the purpose of changes being made to fit the circumstances. and that we already have restrictions on the rights to bear arms. Reg citizens can't own missiles, grenades, gatlin guns, fighter jets, bombs, etc... Things within reason

lol I would not have instigated the situation, once I made the call to the cops then my job as a citizen is done unless he attacked me.

As it stands he was found not guilty so I have to accept that, not so sure I agree with it but I also don't think Treyvon was innocent in the matter either...more a case of "when idiots collide"

I can't even say Trayvon was in the wrong. A guy followed him in a truck at night. He ran. The guy got out of the truck and followed him on foot. When he caught up Tray attacked. What else was he supposed to do? I mean damn. That's what we teach kids at school to do. Run first and then fight to defend yourself

except the fact that the constitution was written with the purpose of changes being made to fit the circumstances. and that we already have restrictions on the rights to bear arms. Reg citizens can't own missiles, grenades, gatlin guns, fighter jets, bombs, etc... Things within reason

Easily arguable from the standpoint that the strong majority of cannons used in the civil war were privately owned by citizens and offered for use during wartime. An easily comparable weaponry to what is available today.

I can't even say Trayvon was in the wrong. A guy followed him in a truck at night. He ran. The guy got out of the truck and followed him on foot. When he caught up Tray attacked. What else was he supposed to do? I mean damn. That's what we teach kids at school to do. Run first and then fight to defend yourself

Like I said I wasn't there and you weren't there to see exactly what went down so I can't say that either of them were innocent in the matter. You are basing your argument off of what you assume happened not what you or I saw happen.

Like I said I wasn't there and you weren't there to see exactly what went down so I can't say that either of them were innocent in the matter. You are basing your argument off of what you assume happened not what you or I saw happen.

Just basing it off of Zimmerman's testimony. Remember we don't get to hear Tray's side. So basing it off of what Zimmerman said. He saw him. Called the cops, followed him in vehicle and then followed him on foot. The confrontation didn't happen until then.

On the weapons side. Cannons aren't really a good comparison.

How are they not a good comparison exactly, taking into account the weapons available at the time the two most destructive weapons available were cannons and early grenades both were owned by private citizen militia groups. By today's standards that would be owning far worse than a fully automatic AR-15 or an RPG.

True. We'll see how it all pans out. :cheers:

Back