Feel Sorry For Trick Daddy.............

Dumbass, if you gonna ride dirty then at least be legal enough to not get pulled over with all that ish on you.

Why do people feel sorry for him? I do not wish prison time on most people. But this dude is 40 years old. He is already a convicted felon.

When will these guys smarten up? I cannot feel sorry for people that refuse to learn. He was not set up. He chose to have a suspended license, chose to carry a firearm, and chose to possess cocaine. What part of the game is that for a 40 year old man?

He is a black celebrity with prior felonies. An easy target.

Last edited:
Don't feel sorry for that dirty old nigga. He did it to himself. Niggas gon' be niggas.

Last edited:
Yeah man, it's like asking someone in their prime where will they be in 10 - 12 years. You would never get that answer right here.

Edit: read the news somewhere else. Not as bad as it sounded. Gram of coke, weed.....personal use. felon with fire arm possession in home. No big deal.

Last edited:
Why do people feel sorry for him? I do not wish prison time on most people. But this dude is 40 years old. He is already a convicted felon.

When will these guys smarten up? I cannot feel sorry for people that refuse to learn. He was not set up. He chose to have a suspended license, chose to carry a firearm, and chose to possess cocaine. What part of the game is that for a 40 year old man?

He is a black celebrity with prior felonies. An easy target.

You feel sorry for this?
600_1396629690_tricktrick_63.jpg

^^^^^^look at that picture and look in the mirror. You didn't have to live that mans life. If you smoke weed and love guns, stuck your dick in the wrong woman..got felonies..shit could happen to you.

And I'm glad you brought up how he looks, because that has been his problem all of his life right? So he has to change how he looks just to be excepted by the U.S as a human being? Got our own black folks looking down on they own people just because they not shaped to look civilized in the eyes of what America says you should look like. So for a "nigga".......he has already lost in life. He is surrounded by real love and not that fake ass Americanized love. So what it is infested with drugs, poverty, a willingness to look ghetto luxurious. No wonder we only care to be the things that except us. When we rap, we can look any kind of way we feel comfortable. But fake dudes are not doing it for comfort, they want to be cool for the fame. So a nigga can't have shit in this country and remain himself. It's deeper than Trick Daddy. You have to be on the other end to understand the shit. Most don't understand the loophole. There is no love to run to.....except to where the love is. THe rest of the world is fake too a nigga because they are not showing love, real love. They are showing concerns for why this person is not acting in a manner that THEY are used to living. He is the next best thing to an African medallion. Not the black man the media wants you to see cooperating with it's "rule". So yes, you have all been trained to point fingers at that nigga. Even if he had no coke, no pistols, and it was just that picture of him....a mugshot of someone who had a suspended license, you would feel the same way. Because of his "culture". That's bullshit. So a person has to change his culture to get the world off his back? Yall still fear these types of niggas. Because they gone tell you the truth with no sugar coat. You can't play those Americanized mind games that get you what you want around them nigga, because their minds don't compute that bullshit.

So yeah I feel sorry for him like I feel sorry for many of the talented strong minds who stay in the mindset of where the love is. Because yall MFers will never except a nigga to be a part of your Americanized thought process. A nigga will not go to college without the pressure of YOU. I give a bigger more abundant shout out to a "nigga" who can handle that pressure, than anybody who has been raised in way to look the part of a successful life in America. Because all a nigga got in that same realm is rap, and basketball, and doing shit in the street in the same way you doing it following the law and the provided path giving to you by America.

You know who I don't feel sorry for? You folks that know better, but you try to dress like a nigga, wear the clothes like a nigga do, market your products in the power and royalty of a nigga. Talk like a nigga. Try to act like a nigga. Change your whole pureness and safeness and security to be respected by a nigga. There is something powerful about that nigga. So the power he has got to be watered down so you can feel "better".

So look at his face. I see my uncles and cousins.

Question to all yall. Would you go any where if you didn't feel the love? You can move from the hood to the richest neighborhood. You ain't there mingling with them folks. Because you don't talk like them, think of life in the same way....so you will either have to change to please them, be a loner, or bring some love with you.

Last edited:
I feel bad for anyone imprisoned because of the so-called "War on Drugs." This war has already been proven to be racist!

I feel bad for anyone imprisoned because of the so-called "War on Drugs." This war has already been proven to be racist!

^^^^^ This.
Also, how is that we still allow the government to tell us what we can or can not put into our own bodies.
(not to mention that gun control is bullshit as well)

The point is, people shouldnt be locked up if they havent done anything wrong. All Trick did was have these things in his car..

^^^^^ This.
Also, how is that we still allow the government to tell us what we can or can not put into our own bodies.
(not to mention that gun control is bullshit as well)

The point is, people shouldnt be locked up if they havent done anything wrong. All Trick did was have these things in his car..

I agree with gun control is bullshit, the 2nd amendment says nothing about any restrictions whatsoever when it states "Shall not be infringed"....but thanks to our overlords and stupid uninformed voters restrictions have been placed on ownership to include a convicted felon not being legal to own or possess any gun that uses a cartridge feed or cartridge fire system. So a felon can own (in most states) black powder weapons, archery weapons and knives (some rules there depending on a number of things).

but he was not just caught with a gun, he was caught with a gun, some dope and pulled over for suspended license, race had no issue there.

I also agree the war on drugs has been a multi-trillion dollar losing fight over what the government feels people should and should not put into their body because they can't tax it, therefore it must be bad...all of it. We have built an entire industry based on criminal housing, enforcing these arbitrary laws and restricting the natural born rights of our citizens. This is not a race issue, this is an issue of our government overstepping its bounds and changing our role in this country from citizen to servant, all of us equally.

Last edited:
I agree with gun control is bullshit, the 2nd amendment says nothing about any restrictions whatsoever when it states "Shall not be infringed"....but thanks to our overlords and stupid uninformed voters restrictions have been placed on ownership to include a convicted felon not being legal to own or possess any gun that uses a cartridge feed or cartridge fire system. So a felon can own (in most states) black powder weapons, archery weapons and knives (some rules there depending on a number of things).

but he was not just caught with a gun, he was caught with a gun, some dope and pulled over for suspended license, race had no issue there.

I also agree the war on drugs has been a multi-trillion dollar losing fight over what the government feels people should and should not put into their body because they can't tax it, therefore it must be bad...all of it. We have built an entire industry based on criminal housing, enforcing these arbitrary laws and restricting the natural born rights of our citizens. This is not a race issue, this is an issue of our government overstepping its bounds and changing our role in this country from citizen to servant, all of us equally.

What do you need a gun for? You can't scrap?

I don't need a gun... I'm good.

Mf's that need guns... are mf's that need guns, lol

.... good neighborhood... sorry. WA state where people are scared to look me in the face...

What do you need a gun for? You can't scrap?

I don't need a gun... I'm good.

Mf's that need guns... are mf's that need guns, lol

.... good neighborhood... sorry. WA state where people are scared to look me in the face...

I will look you in the face, I will even sit down over a beer I brewed and have lunch with you.

You are not the one I am worried about, nor am I worried about too many other citizens. I am however interested in retaining my rights as guaranteed to me by the COTUS and the BOR. To give up any of those rights or allow them to be infringed is to reduce the citizen to servitude since only the .gov has the right to truly bear arms either for or against you. The founding fathers knew this since they had just fought a war for the freedom of their nation from England and wanted to make sure it didn't have to happen again.

I didn't grow up here, I grew up in a much rougher environment, so don't judge me based on my current location ;)

Last edited:
Back