fcuk the streets

Klashnekoff is the realest rapper out there right now, worldwide. You'd think that with Jay possibly retired that Nas would have some time to shine but it seems that he needs beef to bring out the best in him, his new stuff is weak. Taz' album is decent as well, currently UK Emcees > US Emcees and with the current crop of US rappers like Chingy and Nick Cannon that is unlikely to change anytime soon.

Hatred is contagious when contained in small spaces - Ricochet Klashnekoff

http://www.ukhh.com/features/interviews/ricochet_klashnekoff/
http://www.undercovermagazine.com/files/previousfeatures/Klashnekoff.htm

Titan213 said:
There is a hella difference between rapping over a track and talking over a track and that clown talks, beats are ok yeh, but there aint no way he got flow, anyone who can rhyme the last two words of a sentence together can do that ...., im appauled thats hes even being mentioned on this site, when i get my .... together, im going after him, that aint right that he's signed, call me a hater if u want, i am, but i know peeps from the uk who shouldve been acknowleged way him.

IF U WANT REAL UK HIP HOP, THEN CHECK OUT TAZ AND KLASHNEKOFF, WORD UP

ALSO DOMINION BEATZ FROM B'HAM, KIDANIME'S MY BOY

Holla back
huh? :confused:

what up

In case anyones confused, I am talking about the UK act known as The Streets and if u aint guessed it yet, yes i hate them.

Me a hater, never that :-)

PEACE

Klash is good, yes. But I don't know how you could call him the "realest" rapper in the world. For that matter I don't think anybody can ever be called that. There's thousands of emcees out that you've never heard and most of them you never will.

And I'm into British hip-hop as much as anyone but you can't say its flat out better than everything else. I love the UK scene more than anything and it's what I listen to 90% of the time and what I buy 95% of the time. But there are still some brilliant American emcees and beatmakers. There's some quality stuff coming from the UK, America, Australia, Norway, France, Germany etc etc. It's everywhere.

i just listened to orginal pirate material again.. and i still like it..

he definitely has some garage and house influences and its so not hip hop..

different but good IMO

Jenre said:
When was the last time you heard The Streets say he was hip-hop? I don't ever recall him saying that.

He's not hip-hop and he doesn't try to be either. The only people who label him as hip-hop are those people who know nothing about hip-hop, and what do they know? Nothing. Exactly.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but he makes some good music. It's interesting, its a bit different.

Well said! just coz mike 'raps' dosent immediately mean his music should be classed as hip hop. its heavily influenced by jjungle and garage, scenes which dont exist in the USA.

His production is hot, check out tracks like mic check remix and home sweet home by kano, trust me far better than what he produces for his own albums

peace x

Titan213 said:
There is a hella difference between rapping over a track and talking over a track and that clown talks, beats are ok yeh, but there aint no way he got flow, anyone who can rhyme the last two words of a sentence together can do that ...., im appauled thats hes even being mentioned on this site, when i get my .... together, im going after him, that aint right that he's signed, call me a hater if u want, i am, but i know peeps from the uk who shouldve been acknowleged way him.

IF U WANT REAL UK HIP HOP, THEN CHECK OUT TAZ AND KLASHNEKOFF, WORD UP

ALSO DOMINION BEATZ FROM B'HAM, KIDANIME'S MY BOY

Holla back

wow this dude's name is "The Streets"? did he have this name before "The Game" came out? i hope so, otherwise he sounds like a damn spin off IMO.

Since this thread emerged again, any1 know where klashnekoff is right now? dude's gone MIA?

ohh ****, just noticed that they have some lp/mixtape out..

Last edited:
Ikemurda said:
Yo, what the hell do Streets be talking about? His accent, is that considered cockney? I can't undersand none of that shyte, so I can't tell if its hot or not.

He aint even from london. Hes from birmingham. Hes not hip-hop completely but is a form of it. I am from the UK and im not a fan, he rhymes the same words too many times and now and then dont even rhyme at all.

The last couple songs I heard from him I thought were sh*t like that wasnt famous song and pranged out.

Kano and sway are alot alot alot better than him.

Back