EXCLUSIVE 9th Wonder Track and Pic inside

TwoSkillKrew

YO whats good...that nigga 9th left his car doors open the other day...and i managed to snag a copy of his unreleased tracks...Now i aint gon post all of em...Just this one...so here it is!...
ARTIST=DYNAS. TITLE= Blame game..
RELEASE ON ALBUM IS FEB
O yea i did 4 trax on this album aswell.... 9th did 3
FOR FREE!
http://www.soundclick.com/util/Streamm3u.m3u?ID=800551&q=lo
http://www.soundclick.com/util/Streamm3u.m3u?ID=800551&q=hi
http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=800551
AND THE PIC= http://the305.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2592

Last edited:
he acts like he's typing, wich would be impossible with those gloves. I like his beats but what the hell is up with those gloves. it's the strangest thing lol.

:rolleyes: I Posted that Pic in the Thread "Fruityloops Beat Sold to Jayz".......The Idea behind the pic, is that he makes so much heat, that he has to wear gloves while producing...

Last edited by a moderator:
mistaox said:
:rolleyes: I Posted that Pic in the Thread "Fruityloops Beat Sold to Jayz".......The Idea behind the pic, is that he makes so much heat, that he has to wear gloves while producing...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh heat. now i got it.

damned slow i am.:(

j-traxx said:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh heat. now i got it.

damned slow i am.:(

yes you are. :hello: with all that money he makes you'd think he would atleast have a midi controller and a better pc.

St3 said:

yes you are. :hello: with all that money he makes you'd think he would atleast have a midi controller and a better pc.

That shows that you dont need a room full of expensive Racks and synths to make hot beats..The Digital Age is upon us..

Q&A
noob Q: What equipment does 9th wonder use?"
noob basher (beesher) A:
-frooty loops
-technics turntable
-gore tex GLOVES (forget the triton!)

Music-is-it said:
Im not a fan of his stuff. Its nothing new.

Nobody is doing anything new. Nobody has done anything new. Before you say the neptunes. All those vintage synths and all that is nothing new. Timbalands whole style is from the UK. Who else has done something ground breaking that you like?

I like that song...

They had a little write up / interview with him in the latest XXL magazine. He mentioned that he uses Fruity Loops and when the opportunity came he cranked out a track in 20 minutes right on the spot (or something like that)... I was like... I better take another look at that program...

Dynas can flow....reminds me of Grand Puba ... If he don't blow up, there is something definitely wrong with the state of the game.

I'm gonna look out for his stuff.

Music-is-it said:
Im not a fan of his stuff. Its nothing new.

Can you please tell me why you don't like his stuff? Cuz if you ask me, i'd say you just hatin on him because he uses fruity.
otherwise there really should be no reason for you to not like him. his stuff is better than alot of them mainstream producers out there.

but if that ain't the reason then i'll respect your opinion.

Beat Off said:

Nobody is doing anything new. Nobody has done anything new. Before you say the neptunes. All those vintage synths and all that is nothing new. Timbalands whole style is from the UK. Who else has done something ground breaking that you like?

funny being that all of the euro music comes from hiphop now say it ain`t soo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can timbaland take there style?
when drum and bass is just hiphop faster and euro dance is a form of pop and r&b faster techno hiphop faster that it thats all:o
all euro music was jacked from hiphop and made faster

9th

I guess I need to check out some more of 9th's music, cuz "Threat" on Jay's album is far from a good track. Someone tell me some of his good beats so I can check em out.

Re: 9th

mrjfox said:
I guess I need to check out some more of 9th's music, cuz "Threat" on Jay's album is far from a good track. Someone tell me some of his good beats so I can check em out.

I'd be glad to:D

1. "Whatever You Say" by Little Brother
2. "For You" by Little Brother
3. "Yo-Yo" by Litle Brother
4. "Morning" featuring Chaundaun tha "Backtwista"
5. "Home" by Little Brother
6. "Speed" by Little Brother
(Basically everything on Little Brother's album, "The Listening")
7. "Blame Game" by Dynas

that's about all I've heard of him which brings me to the conclusion that he is amazin

btw, check out Little Brother's website:

www.littlebrothermusic.com

they have some free .mp3s for download in the music section.

Last edited:
ethernine said:

funny being that all of the euro music comes from hiphop now say it ain`t soo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can timbaland take there style?
when drum and bass is just hiphop faster and euro dance is a form of pop and r&b faster techno hiphop faster that it thats all:o
all euro music was jacked from hiphop and made faster
Umm you're preaching to the choir. We all know where most musical influence comes from. It doesnt change the fact that Timbaland was not the first person to do those studdering drum patterns and I dont know many people over here that were doing that 10 + years ago.

Back