EVERYBODY & THEIR GRANDMA'S MAKE BEATS!!! (#Uggh!)

Everyone starts some where and the fact of the matter is this : Competition. If you were making money before and now your not , you've just been replaced. If you just started and your making money great - if you have a passion but see so many doing it ; try not to be discouraged if you REALLY are passionate because if you work smart , you will see results. It's a matter of outsmarting/outworking your competition. If you have good product and you're good at presenting it , you will sell your product. It's business.
As far as giving back - let me say that , while I'm not a believer , all major religions suggest giving back to the people. If nobody in your life has helped you and your bitter , you are missing out on opportunities to grow with others. And your downright selfish , an unlike-able trait.

Can i get an AMEN? #Preach!>Chuuch:victory:

There is nothing wrong with competition. Just because everyone makes beats doesn't mean they are necessarily good at it. "Kanye shrug"

Exactly , it's all about how good you are at selling it anyway. Has very little to do with the quality imo - You can be a great producer but if you don't have a real system nothing will work for you.

It's all good folks.... 30 beat makers for 1 producer.... 30 producers for 1 GOAT.... Odds....

Just seems crowded at the bottom.

Perfect your craft, put people on, grow and develop your business, stack your chips, give 10% to those in need....there are very few who follow that path...no crowds on the path to or at the top.

this some real shit here couldn't have said it better

which is why i embrace soundcloud so much meet alot of people to network and grow with

and that has been reciprocated ten fold just check me

Last edited:
Oh my god! It's about time someone mentioned this. Like everytime I hear a song I feel like I've heard it before. It's like no one trying to sound different.

Everyone starts some where and the fact of the matter is this : Competition. If you were making money before and now your not , you've just been replaced. If you just started and your making money great - if you have a passion but see so many doing it ; try not to be discouraged if you REALLY are passionate because if you work smart , you will see results. It's a matter of outsmarting/outworking your competition. If you have good product and you're good at presenting it , you will sell your product. It's business.
As far as giving back - let me say that , while I'm not a believer , all major religions suggest giving back to the people. If nobody in your life has helped you and your bitter , you are missing out on opportunities to grow with others. And your downright selfish , an unlike-able trait.

Best thing said in this thread.

Back