EVERYBODY & THEIR GRANDMA'S MAKE BEATS!!! (#Uggh!)

everybody's making movies... and they are all about the same... everybody's doing tv shows.. and they are all about the same... everybody is releasing clothes and shoes.. and they all look about the same.... everybody is making posts about guess what... the same

This one dude grandma................man...............ain't nobody seeing her. She was on some Arab shit on the MPC. Wish I could've taped the shit.

Will We Ever Run Out of New Music? - YouTube

This video came to mind when I saw this thread..... It's an interesting video.

But in responds to the thread...

Everyone is looking for happiness . Some see it in material while others see it in experiences or people. Money seems to be the easiest way to do this. So with 7 billion folks on the planet you bound to get some copycat looking to reinvent the wheel and be successful.But if you do statistics and figure the numbers only 5% (bullshit percentage) will ever do anything or be anything great. Music is just one of those aves.... People seem to think this music game is easy. So why not make music to make millions. Life much like the lotto... You got to play to win

Just seems crowded at the bottom.

Perfect your craft, put people on, grow and develop your business, stack your chips, give 10% to those in need....there are very few who follow that path...no crowds on the path to or at the top.

Just seems crowded at the bottom.

Perfect your craft, put people on, grow and develop your business, stack your chips, give 10% to those in need....there are very few who follow that path...no crowds on the path to or at the top.

You talking reckless.

I ain't putting nobody on. If a dude wanna get put on by me, he gone owe me something. That's the way life is.

Ain't no handouts. You either gotta go under somebody and take what you can negotiate or become your own boss.

Besides, why work hard to be at the top? That's like all these goody-two-shoes folks out here trying to go to Heaven. They gone be lonely up there. Hell gone be poppin' because everybody else gone be kickin it and suffering together.

You talking reckless.

I ain't putting nobody on. If a dude wanna get put on by me, he gone owe me something. That's the way life is.

Ain't no handouts. You either gotta go under somebody and take what you can negotiate or become your own boss.

Besides, why work hard to be at the top? That's like all these goody-two-shoes folks out here trying to go to Heaven. They gone be lonely up there. Hell gone be poppin' because everybody else gone be kickin it and suffering together.

naw my dude. *YOU* talkin reckless. are u that selfish or you don't have any family/friends in need? that's whats wrong with the world today. but its all good...no disrespect intended, just expressing my opinion like you.
anyways, i agree with you Bloody Glove. but, i've been noticed how music has sounding like a vending machine (if you can imagine it). hip hop music has its progressive moments...very few ones tho.
(listening to Joey BadA$$- Summer Knights & Triple 6 Mafia- Shut Yo Mouth B*tch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hktf73qOkxc

Last edited by a moderator:
i miss the days when musicians only used to speak via their albums.....social media changed it all! (and a predominantly talentless but marketable era)

As soon as major producers jumped on the lex luger/southside type, all other amatur producers jumped along.

I Make Beats, And I Started Getting Friend Requests From A BUNCH Of Different Producers, Not Artists. I'm Currently At Max Capacity With Friends, And ABout 3,000 Of Them Are Producers. Producers Usually Don't Buy Other Producer's Beats. Its Hurt My Income... The Ones Doing It As A Hobby Need To Fall Back...

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I Make Beats, And I Started Getting Friend Requests From A BUNCH Of Different Producers, Not Artists. I'm Currently At Max Capacity With Friends, And ABout 3,000 Of Them Are Producers. Producers Usually Don't Buy Other Producer's Beats. Its Hurt My Income... The Ones Doing It As A Hobby Need To Fall Back...

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

FALL BACK? Fukumean FALL BACK? i'm sure you started out DJ'ing/making beats as a hobby, now you want to tell upcomers to fall back. homeboy plz. just for that, we (FP) coming for dat check...#RunNTellDat

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

As soon as major producers jumped on the lex luger/southside type, all other amatur producers jumped along.
agreed. i'm guilty of it, cuz i'm still in search of MY SOUND.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone starts some where and the fact of the matter is this : Competition. If you were making money before and now your not , you've just been replaced. If you just started and your making money great - if you have a passion but see so many doing it ; try not to be discouraged if you REALLY are passionate because if you work smart , you will see results. It's a matter of outsmarting/outworking your competition. If you have good product and you're good at presenting it , you will sell your product. It's business.
As far as giving back - let me say that , while I'm not a believer , all major religions suggest giving back to the people. If nobody in your life has helped you and your bitter , you are missing out on opportunities to grow with others. And your downright selfish , an unlike-able trait.

Back