Eminem - Rap God. Opinions?

I kinda like it, he spazzed but with the last 3 songs he dropped i have zero expectations for this album.

Em, just like Jay, is in that "Jordan in the Wizards" zone... they'll never be able to make music as good as their early catalog.

Lyrically Em is undeniable.

Don't feel the beat tho. He should stick to that Old School shit and work with the Bass Brothers.

This will forever be Em's greatest beat.

This ******* has zero lyrical ability, you would of think he would of gotten better with age. Still talking about shit.
He's a wigger.

^ 5 percenter's are retards, they use Scientology for ****s sake. They make garbage music too, with garbage lyrics.

^^^^^You sound like you only like Jewish lightskin rappers lul, and Scientolygy makes more sense than God...

But On Topic, this is actually a good tune. Not MMLP wothy, but its still a good one.

Great song lyrically, but the beat ruins it for me. Still much better than 'Survivor' and 'Berzerk' combined.

it's liuke he's trying to make music for today's music climate.. the beat is like 2 chainz netflix off his latest album.. you gotta choose beats that cater to your style... that's why kendrick is good and drake

I actually really like this song.

Survival was alright for what it was. Bezerk needed time to grow on me, and even still, it isn't that good.

This song is Em going off again, although I'd prefer he at least went back to the flow he had on the Shady cypher instead of rushing in as many words in one line as possible. But still, it's a pretty good song. Certainly better and less cheesy than Love The Way You Lie and Not Afraid.

^ 5 percenter's are retards, they use Scientology for ****s sake. They make garbage music too, with garbage lyrics.
Do you know your hip-hop history?

There would be no Rakim, Wu-Tang, Brand Nubian, and a whole host of key NY rappers without the influence of Clarence X in the 1980s in NY.

I'm not talking about the doctrine, I'm just talking about their influence in Hip-hop?

Last edited:
eminem is gonna sell because he's good and he's white... If he made shit music and dropped an album it'd still sell cause white people are programmed to like him and white people actually buy records so that man is good to go.. (Sidenote; and I know not all white people like eminem but enough do.)

eminem is gonna sell because he's good and he's white... If he made shit music and dropped an album it'd still sell cause white people are programmed to like him and white people actually buy records so that man is good to go.. (Sidenote; and I know not all white people like eminem but enough do.)

I think it has more to do with his past record of quality music. If it were simply because he's white than Mac Miller, Riff Raff, Aesop Rock insert any other white rapper would be almost as big.

Rap God is perfect example of Eminem getting
passes for completely mediocre lyricism just because
he rapped it fast.
Slow most of it down and it's the sorta
lyricism that gets Lil Wayne crucified.

I cant forgive Em for all those years he fooled me and dropped hot doo doo...

Back