Eminem - The Monster. Thoughts?

I understand that Eminem is in a new place in his life and all that shit and we'll probably never get 2002 Shady, but got damn he's gotta stop making these poppy songs >.>

I thought Rap God was a step in a right direction.

But I mean, who am I to talk? Eminem ain't getting shit off of hip-hop fans, might as well give more to the pop-lovers.

I think the song is very well put together. Eminem will never lose his lyrical edge.

The phrase "I'm friends with the monster thats under my bed" is good enough to make this song worth listening to.

The second verse from Eminem on this track was pretty wack though.

I'm just saying.

Hot garbage... i can't believe i was actually excited when i saw this dude go back to blonde and decided to run with the MMLP title...

Shit is an embarrassment to his past catalog. At this point he's just milking his name for all that it's worth.

Good for him.

I don't like it. Out of the 4 songs he's put out, I like Rap God and Survival the best. Berzerk and this shit is Trididash James.

This sounds too Flo Rida for me. I also think his delivery is too one sided since recovery. The beats are too much Pop, Rock and too little Hip-Hop. And his new music definitely has nothing to do with the Marshal Mathers LP, except content wise maybe.

Em tends to say a thing or two I can really relate to in most of his songs. Looking past comparisons the song is enjoyable. The beat is nice considering what its trying to do. Overall its a decent song. But since relapses beautiful nothing Em has done really connected to me or had me hit the replay button because I genuinely enjoyed it.

I hope there's one jewel on the MMLP2. At least one song I really really like but I seriously doubt it at this point.

If this was the material Em started his career with he would be lower than Macklemore on a lot of people's list....that's something to think about.

Em is a Legend regardless

Rihanna on an album called MMLP2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Calling this shit album MMLP2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Every single from MMLP2 except rap god<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Beat<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This album will be shit, id rather listen to a double album of DJ Khaled on speed screaming

This album is for the soundtrack of shit highschool comedies ONLY

I see his core fanbase (dirty white boys and that one goofy nigga they associate with) to push him to 1 mill in a week.

omg its eminem!!! hes the best rapeper alive!!! it doesnt matter what he does hes the best rapper alive!!!!

the reason he does this is because of all the people who thought he was the "best rapper".... hes far from it....people need to get off his dick.

it is what it is.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not bad... It's digestable.. I could see myself bumping this. It'll be a hit because of the artists name on the song but if BOB did this, it wouldn't be as big.

Eminem needs real problems to satisfy yall. Sorry I can't feel anything for Em. Who knows.......Em might have a morning talk show.....a real morning talk show in about three years. Where they talk about diet plans, relationships, and shit like that.

Last edited:
Some of these old artists are getting tired.. In the meanwhile Juicy J is all rejuvenated. lol. I'm waiting for the return of Project Pat and Pastor troy alannhaannnnh.

Let's talk about the music, where is the bass in these tracks he's been dropping?
It's like it's disappeared, poorly mixed.
The instrumentals are garbage.
Kendrick killed him on his own track, that's sad.

How many leaked tracks is this? 4 or 5?

The whole album has leaked.. And I have to say Most of the album is better than the singles. Espescially dig the intro track, Rap God, Brainless, Headlights(surprisingly) and Evil Twin

Evil Twin is the best track in my opinion, specially near the end where he said:

f*ck top 5, bi*ch, im top 4
and that includes biggie, pac, whore
i got an evil twin...
so who the f*ck do you think that 3rd and 4th spot is for?"

It was probably the hardest beat on there. I wish he had more hard beats like that.
Overall the album doesn't live up to that MMLP title, he should've named it something else.

Last edited:
The whole album has leaked.. And I have to say Most of the album is better than the singles. Espescially dig the intro track, Rap God, Brainless, Headlights(surprisingly) and Evil Twin

This is how I feel. Berzerk, Survival and The Monster really aren't indicative of the feel of the rest of the album.

Back