EMANON... I want a rematch...

bigdogsdontbarkloud said:
It's an American thang. A Brit and a Dutchman wouldn't get it. It's cool though.

You're wrong, Eddie Murphy is American. Dave Chappelle is American. Those two are funny. You're American. And that was not funny.

trumindz said:
You're wrong, Eddie Murphy is American. Dave Chappelle is American. Those two are funny. You're American. And that was not funny.

So you only find American blacks funny? You, sir, are a racist.

LOL, just kidding

I thought the soup nazi joke was funny. I'm sure others would.

Who would have thought a Soup Nazi joke would have gotten a thumbs down by a couple of Europeans? I don't think any Nazi jokes are popular in Europe.

BTW your beat was good but you're gonna need to go crazy with the drums to go head up with Emanon.

You know what you should do. . .
Since your Dutch, get that sound from "Deep Cover" with the match lighting and the dude singing "I can feel it!" Put that in the begining of the track.

It'll allude to you being a Dutch Master. LMAO

These are the only Dutch people everyone in the 'hood knows.
dutch_masters.jpg
DutchMastersBoxes.jpg

Last edited:
It's an American thang. A Brit and a Dutchman wouldn't get it. It's cool though.

I'm not British I'm Irish.

So you only find American blacks funny? You, sir, are a racist.

LOL, just kidding

LOL that was funny.

Last edited:
BTW your beat was good but you're gonna need to go crazy with the drums to go head up with Emanon.

Since your Dutch, get that sound from "Deep Cover" with the match lighting and the dude singing "I can feel it!" Put that in the begining of the track.

dutch_masters.jpg

I'm really a Bosnian, I was born and lived there 11 years. I'm in Holland 14 years.

Anyways, thanks for the props, but I'm not going crazy with the drums. This is my style.

dutch_masters.jpg

I'm really a Bosnian, I was born and lived there 11 years. I'm in Holland 14 years.

Anyways, thanks for the props, but I'm not going crazy with the drums. This is my style.

dutch_masters.jpg

Holy ****, something went wrong with the posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just going by where your location is. I never heard of a London, Ireland. . .

These are NOT what the Irish look like. Not all of them anyway
tlep01.jpg
I moved to London when I was a kid.

**** man that looks exactly like me. But I rock the New Era cap.

Last edited:

I'm American and it's still real corny. that's from Seinfeld and i hate to admit i even know that.

Guys... Rematch... Remember?

I don't want this thread to close.

PROTator said:
you gotta show more than a 2 bar loop and that style is copied not original... 9 years?

I made this loop real quick, 'cause lately I've been hella busy. You can listen to complete songs and beats on www.soundclick.com/trumindz

How is it copied? I composed the whole beat. I do get influenced by different producers, like everybody else on this site... What's your point?

BTW, I took a listen to your beats... Let me just say this, I wouldn't be so hard criticizng others if I was you LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back