For the dudes with wifey...

JLoon219

Have you ever thought about if you do make it big one day and get signed to a label.About how are you going to maintain your relationship and have time for your girl/wife as well as your music?

I never really thought about it until now...

You have to infuse music with sex. Get you a bed in your lab. And when you invite other female MC's and singers over let them know that the price for studio time is them having a minaj with you and your wife.

When you go on the road just bring your girl with you that way you'll can fuyck the groupies together. If you do this you will drastically reduce the problems associated with juggling music and a relantionship

You have to infuse music with sex. Get you a bed in your lab. And when you invite other female MC's and singers over let them know that the price for studio time is them having a minaj with you and your wife.

When you go on the road just bring your girl with you that way you'll can fuyck the groupies together. If you do this you will drastically reduce the problems associated with juggling music and a relantionship
Sounds like an Uncle Luke type situation, LOL.

You're not going to have time for both... it's that simple.

You're going to have to take her to industry events and Cool J is going to be there licking his lips.... and looking at your wife.

You're going to have to take her to industry events and Cool J is going to be there licking his lips.... and looking at your wife.

Good point. If I was in the music business like that. I wouldn't want niggas looking at my chick. Leave her at home.

Yeah, she might get star struck...

Even regular old dudes can snag wives. I had a friend that brought his wife out to WA state for 2 weeks and I was going to the club with him and I asked him if his wife was still in town. He said "Yeah". I didn't ask him where she was. We saw another one of our friends and flagged him down and he stopped. His dome light came on in his car and my friends wife was sitting in the backseat between two dudes and she was loaded, lol. None of the guys knew she was his wife, I don't even know where they found her at. He made her get in the car with us... looked pretty foul. He was mad as hell but she was too drunk to care.

Our friend in the other car was like "Oh, my bad... we didn't know... we had never seen her around here before..."

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus you guys are pretty negative sometimes.

if you make it big someday? man then THANK GOD.

come on man don't make everything into a problem. you'll more likely have time for your girl if you're rich. you think working for $5 an hour will have a more positive impact on your relationships?

come on man don't make everything into a problem. you'll more likely have time for your girl if you're rich. you think working for $5 an hour will have a more positive impact on your relationships?

Exactly.

Keep your work life and your personal life separate.

Don't be taking your girl to industry parties and events. Don't be inviting her to studio sessions. Don't take her to the award shows, etc, etc.

Keep all that shit separate.

You were supposed to laugh...

I guess I should take stuff I read on the internet a little more seriously.

I based what I posted off of something I saw happen at a hotel after a concert... (to two people).

One of the chicks paraded around the school with an 8 x 10 of the artists she was with at the hotel while her boyfriend had to stand there and listen to her brag about it. Boy did he look like an idiot... smh.

I will only post happy posts from here on out - :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to be honest and compromise. Tell your girl the truth. "Yeah baby Ima be on the road and more then likely ima pop a few groupies so its cool if you fuyck a nicca on the side".

Just let her know that when you are in town its you'll together time and jane doe and john doe are irrelevant.

Reason I say do this is because wether you want to believe it or not if your girl has suspicions about you shes going to cave in to those insecurities and fuyck someone else anyway to try and ease the painful sensation of being played.

You were supposed to laugh...

I guess I should take stuff I read on the internet a little more seriously.

I based what I posted off of something I saw happen at a hotel after a concert... (to two people).

One of the chicks paraded around the school with an 8 x 10 of the artists she was with at the hotel while her boyfriend had to stand there and listen to her brag about it. Boy did he look like an idiot... smh.

I will only post happy posts from here on out - :)

sounds like those **** my girl based god things. I'd be upset if a rapper ****ed my girl. I don't care who he is is.

You have to be honest and compromise. Tell your girl the truth. "Yeah baby Ima be on the road and more then likely ima pop a few groupies so its cool if you fuyck a nicca on the side".

Just let her know that when you are in town its you'll together time and jane doe and john doe are irrelevant.

Reason I say do this is because wether you want to believe it or not if your girl has suspicions about you shes going to cave in to those insecurities and fuyck someone else anyway to try and ease the painful sensation of being played.

damn Kahliljn pulled that outta you arse...QFT CHUUUCH..

Not a good idea at all. If ya'll do that she might as well just be another groupie. Both stay faithful or nothing.

Some careers are more difficult on relationships than others...

^^^ That's all I was trying to say. Anything that requires you to be away and not have time for quality time is dangerous.

and the dirtiest thing about it is you ain't even really a certified playa until you pulled a chick that was wifey'd up...or at least separated...

Back