Drumma boy and Zaytoven should be in your TOP 5 Producers Always!

All you muthasuckaz on here saying all dat bull ish prolly cant see me on my worst day. @Spaceman Ant...you say stick to producing..really? Lol You let me hear some of your ish... or let me hear a local rapper in your city that can get on my level. Yal the type to say 2chainz and Wayne suck knowin damn well you couldnt write a verse half as good as they do. wouldnt know a hit if it dropped on your Head! You say dj premier got a hit with christina aguilera thats great. (SARCASM) But go check and see how many number one smashes Drumma got patna! Like I said let me hear yal sht and I'll post a beat and go harder than any producer on FP!Post them beats boys and get ya feelings hurt. Im talking pop beat,boom bap, trap, whatever. And by the way the song on my Cd called "Choosin" is a sample from the O'Jays ....shows how much of a ear you got

Track 6- Gutta Symphony

Track 13 - Choosin

Track 18 - Flawless Victory

Are all sampled my ngga!!! SO TAKE A SECOND LISTEN. THE SHT AINT HARD to Do! Im referrin to the link above for those who dont know what im talkin about

Well u aint wack, and u worked hard on ur music, jus lackin som originality IMO. Ur Mixtape sound like u followed a blueprint of someone elses own.

I think u mite even got betta punchlines dan 2 chainz.(which isn't hard 2 achieve)

Still don't see why u gotta try step on hip hop legacy in ur thread, Hip hop is bout originalty looks like u cud use som dj premier or dilla influence in ur stuff, might take u to dat other level.

I just like the old barbershop hip hop debate type thing. I hate to producers I came up on neva get recognition for moldin the sound of my region

I just like the old barbershop hip hop debate type thing. I hate to producers I came up on neva get recognition for moldin the sound of my region

U right cause,Jermaine dupri, and organized noize are legends also, beats by the pound and, manny fresh.
And three 6 mafia i think mite hav created dis trap sound used alot 2day.

Another dude I find is underrated in de south is Supa villain. he raps and makes crazy beats.

I think top 5 lists are unfair, if u talking bout producers in general caus there's alotta producers dat change de game with their sound.

Top 10 or 20 wud make more sense.

? you're serious huh? Timbaland, Just Blaze, Pharrell, Noah '40' Shebib, Alchemist, J.U.S.T.I.C.E Leauge, Tha Biziness? No get out of here with those simple a** trap producers. Granted they can expand their sound, but all the other producers are way more talented

Track 6- Gutta Symphony

Track 13 - Choosin

Track 18 - Flawless Victory

Are all sampled my ngga!!! SO TAKE A SECOND LISTEN. THE SHT AINT HARD to Do! Im referrin to the link above for those who dont know what im talkin about

I like the sample in track 13 but the autotune is not so great.

You may want to consider re-recording this song.

Its could be something.

All you muthasuckaz on here saying all dat bull ish prolly cant see me on my worst day. @Spaceman Ant...you say stick to producing..really? Lol You let me hear some of your ish... or let me hear a local rapper in your city that can get on my level. Yal the type to say 2chainz and Wayne suck knowin damn well you couldnt write a verse half as good as they do. wouldnt know a hit if it dropped on your Head! You say dj premier got a hit with christina aguilera thats great. (SARCASM) But go check and see how many number one smashes Drumma got patna! Like I said let me hear yal sht and I'll post a beat and go harder than any producer on FP!Post them beats boys and get ya feelings hurt. Im talking pop beat,boom bap, trap, whatever. And by the way the song on my Cd called "Choosin" is a sample from the O'Jays ....shows how much of a ear you got

U didnt draw me in with the first 3 songs so i stopped listening.....
N i dnt rap... tho i do freestyle when im drunk.. n i could come up with more creative ryme schemes and word play then i heard on the first 3 tracks.... But im done with this thread... it was stupid for me to comment in the first place...
Or even to recognize your statement past anything of stupidity....
Im from the dmv... aint to many artist round here that take it serious but...
He bout 1 year n...

Logic

Last edited:
I am not discounting trap, but...(always a but in the crowd) it aint my thing at all. I just don't relate to it except as a guilty pleasure once in a while. I will stick to good old boom bap sample based hip hop and music, it is just what I like.

I checked out both these cats and while I am sure they are good at what they do, after all they get money for tracks, I just couldn't tell them apart stylistically.

Listen to Devil is a Lie by Rick Ross. That's a sampled beat but it has this hype trap style to it. Big ups to Major 7 from Atlanta. Sampling isn't as limited as people may think it is. I play all of my instruments though. You gotta respect the older dudes though. How do you think Zaytoven and Drumma got inspired to make hip hop? The old guys paved a road for the newer producers.

fux with both of them but there's no comparison. it's almost like premo and dilla were producing a different genre of music. Flipping samples is not always so simple unless the producer makes it simple. there's still an equivalent possibility for creativity. Check out Erick arc elliot i've heard him utilize samples as well as synths his beats are really something

Back