Drake "King Leon" (Produced by Timbaland)

Boi-1da should make Drake's whole album. All the hottest tracks are made by him.

When the album comes out, I'm only getting the ones produced by him. I won't even listen to the other ones.

I'm already burned out on Drake.

No hate on him though, just my O.

Why do people assume who produced a beat just by the sound of it? Do your homework.

Beat was ill. Drake sounds like he's on repeat cycle to me. Not wack, just all his verses sound like they could be interchanged with each other.

I wish him the best, but unless he get's a popping single, his buzz is gonna die before the album drops.

Beat was nice....I'm with the other guys I wish Drake would put a lil bass in his voice or something...I don't even care what he says anymore because its always the same flow.

that king leon song is crazy boi1da is a beast everyone come on we gotta step our game up!

no, no we don't. that beat isn't shyt worth trippin off of. same drum pattern used over and over again and the sounds and instruments weren't anything to remember. you guys get excited over anything these days

Last edited:
I don't know why a lot of you are crazy over that beat. It's a nice and catchy beat but really simple. Most of us could have made this.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO...i don't understand how someone can criticize his voice...Drake's voice is what make's him unique and its undeniable that homie can sing...if a artist can't stand out from the next in any way than what is their value?

I don't have a probably with his flow. To me, he doesn't rap with conviction. He's just like " blah, blah, blah * pause * yeahhh! blah, blah, blah... " But that's just me.

Back