Is Downloading Bad?

D

DS

i was watchin south park earlier & i thought it was hilarious when britney spears couldnt get a remote controlled dvd system in her private jet and master p couldnt buy lil romeo his own private island all because people downloaded their songs :D. do u guys think downloading is actually bad, or do u feel that a lotta artists are just greedy?

Yeah, downloading is bad. How can it be gready to ask people to pay for your product, instead of steal it? Artists don't see as much money as it is, much less after everyone goes and steals their ****. People see videos and get the wrong impression. They think that cats really got all that ****, but they don't. It's just show for the video. Besides if you like a song good enough to listen to, then you should pay for it. If you know your not gonna like the whole album, then don't buy it. Go to iTunes and just get the songs you like, but pay for it, for God's sake.

i agree, i think downloading is all good to peep a few songs, but if you like it and jam it alot then you gotta buy that ****. beside i like supporting underground cats like five deez and people under the stairs, sh*t they need the money and ill gladly give it to them in exchange to make more dope music that you feel. Good music makes ya feel good, pay for it so they can keep doing it, know what i mean. P.s. go burn the whole juelz santana album though, make hime bankrupt, dear god please.

i agree. i'll gladly go out & buy the cd if i'm feelin the artist or whole album. i usually dont end up gettin my cd's until about a year after the release date though and i know its officially sumthin i wanna f.ck wit. just got the justin timberlake album last week :cool:

I saw that episode too. hahaha I like how the FBI busted through the windows and the doors. I also like how Cartman's Christian album didn't go platinum. hahaha

that episode was great but I agree I normally download tracks and if I'm really feeling a couple of them I'll buy the cd.

Peace

DionteScott said:
i agree. i'll gladly go out & buy the cd if i'm feelin the artist or whole album. i usually dont end up gettin my cd's until about a year after the release date though and i know its officially sumthin i wanna f.ck wit. just got the justin timberlake album last week :cool:
Dog, I did the same thing...

Back